TRIAD FORMULA EA

I just done the an EA based on the Triad Formula Trading to give my appreciation on this forum people here to share out their resources. My idea is to follow exactly what the TRIAD FORMULA Indication and theory, however due to some of the indicator still not working well and some indicators require very looooong...... loading time in order to test the EA.

I only able to find an alternative indicator to code the EA.

I use the FXI_SquishSquash.ex4 for counter trend strategy.

I use FXI_PAC.ex4 for Trend Break Out strategy because I could not get the trade signal from the indicator FXI_Target.ex4.

I am still having a problem on the FXI_TrendFinderArrows.ex4, that cause my laptop hang up forever.

link here

http://www.4shared.com/file/105131992/95fbb40e/experts.html

EA here: RicTriadFormula v1.0.ex4

This is the EA that combine counter trend and break out strategy.

I dont have a powerful PC to fine tune the squishsquash setting and pac setting on the EA.

I hope someone else can try and find more profitable setting value and sharing your finding.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: TRIAD FORMULA EA

.... however due to some of the indicator still not working well and some indicators require very looooong...... loading time in order to test the EA.

I only able to find an alternative indicator to code the EA.

Does that indicators give same signals like original? So EA just need optimization?

Thanks

Thanks expert.

Can you tell us TF and pair of reference?

Thank you again!

I do not limit the EA to trade on any time frame or currency pair.

The EA just follow exactly what the indicator give the buy/sell signal (SquishSquash Red&Green arrow) and break out of PAC upper and lower (Blue & Red line).

You are free to try out any setting.

As I study the TRIAD Manual, he is always using this on GPBUSD and D1 TF.

:)

Thanks expert.

Thank you again!

The EA just follow exactly what the indicator give the buy/sell signal (SquishSquash Red&Green arrow) and break out of PAC upper and lower (Blue & Red line).

Hi All the file i am posting has the whole triad formula with cracked indicators I think AS THE WHOLE FILE HAS BEEN DOWNLOADED FROM MANY DIFFERENT I THINK FINAL WORKING FILE IS THE ONE ALSO HAS DOWNLOADER IN RAR Have A Nice Day & Enjoy P.S. I'll look at the EA but if it can be to use the origanal INDICATOR AS THEY MAY ALREADY BE OPTIMIZED http://www.4shared.com/file/106537148/418175b2/Triad_final_work.html

Thanks expert.

Thank you again!

:D I set up i pair manually & the only buy & sell to take notice of is when green arrow turns dark green & red turns darker red they are the ENTRY POINTS ENJOY :arrow:

Thanks expert.

Thank you again!

Hi GuysI have set 4 pairs @ daily EURUSD GBPUSD USDCHF & USDJPY use templates & indicators from my other post AS INDICATORS SUPPLIED WITH EA (I CRASHED 3 MT4 )1st.step- ORIGINAL INDICATORSto indicator file---2nd step- ORIGINAL TEMPLATES to templates files--- 3rd. step set time frame to your selected PAIR then load TEMPLATE ( seems to place less stress on MT4 ) FINAL STEP load EA to selected chart :P down ----- EA WORKS I WAS LUCK AFTER 5minutes GREEN APPEARED & EA OPENED A BUY ORDER ON GBPUSD I WILL NOT ALTER SETTING AT THIS POINT IN TIME other testers can try different TF & SETTING :D OK GUYS LETS TEST THIS & CONGRATS TO THE EA SUPER STAR CREATOR :arrow: :shand: : :lol: -----ENJOY----P.S.--dll & bin &trail stop AS PER INSTRUCTIONS IN MY READY PREVIOUS TRIAD FILE IN 4shared DOWNLOAD Have A Nice Day

Hi GuysI have set 4 pairs @ daily EURUSD GBPUSD USDCHF & USDJPY use templates & indicators from my other post AS INDICATORS SUPPLIED WITH EA (I CRASHED 3 MT4 )1st.step- ORIGINAL INDICATORSto indicator file---2nd step- ORIGINAL TEMPLATES to templates files--- 3rd. step set time frame to your selected PAIR then load TEMPLATE ( seems to place less stress on MT4 ) FINAL STEP load EA to selected chart :P down ----- EA WORKS I WAS LUCK AFTER 5minutes GREEN APPEARED & EA OPENED A BUY ORDER ON GBPUSD I WILL NOT ALTER SETTING AT THIS POINT IN TIME other testers can try different TF & SETTING :D OK GUYS LETS TEST THIS & CONGRATS TO THE EA SUPER STAR CREATOR :arrow: :shand: : :lol: -----ENJOY----P.S.--dll & bin &trail stop AS PER INSTRUCTIONS IN MY READY PREVIOUS TRIAD FILE IN 4shared DOWNLOAD Have A Nice Day

good to hear tat. I will continue to improve and get it closer to the TRIAD RULES as possible.

good to hear tat. I will continue to improve and get it closer to the TRIAD RULES as possible.

:arrow: xpertadvisor u are a LEGEND (EA OPENED SELL :P USDCHF :ahhh: RESULT :arrow: ) ** GBPUSD + 165 USD (NOW)I MUST NOW WAIT TO SEE END RESULT :arrow: :shand: :D ENJOY saendee -POST AS PIPS P/L RESULTS AVAILABLE :P :arrow:

There are 3 EAs ...

Do you open 3 GBP charts and put one EA on each chart?

:D FROM WHAT I CAN SEE IN TRIAD EA INPUTS IT CONTAIN ALL TRIAD SYSTEMS MY MT4 TRIAD EA HAS OPENED 3 TRADES ALL ARE STILL OPEN == GBPUSD +290____USDJPY -25____USDCHF -5 _____ USING ONLY THE TRIAD EA ENJOY :arrow: :shand: P.S. ALL ON TFDAILY

After you have some substantial results, is this a finished version of this EA or are you still working on it?

Thanks!!

I only able to integrate 2 strategies (countre trend & break out) into one EA. I still left one (trend finder) have no include into the EA because i am having problem to load the Trend finder (FXI_TrendFinderArrows.ex4).

It hang up forever when i load to my laptop.

May require some time to understand the FXI_TrendFinderArrows.ex4 coding and find alternative way to implement this strategy.

Hi,

Thanks for your job !

I noticed that on alpariUK MT4, it always crash when i load the templates, but on another MT4 it run .... (fxcast ??)

So try on different MT4 maybe you will succeed ...

Regards

After you have some substantial results, is this a finished version of this EA or are you still working on it?

Thanks!!

I only able to integrate 2 strategies (countre trend & break out) into one EA. I still left one (trend finder) have no include into the EA because i am having problem to load the Trend finder (FXI_TrendFinderArrows.ex4).

It hang up forever when i load to my laptop.

May require some time to understand the FXI_TrendFinderArrows.ex4 coding and find alternative way to implement this strategy.

xpert I have been watching EA as much as possible ---- tfdaily * gu +520___ uc +117___uj +61___eu +210______ NOW TO MY OBSERVATION (GREAT JOB WITH THIS ea :shand: :P :arrow: ) is it at all possible to SCALP with your great EA _____ ***profit +50 (take 10%) profit +75 (take 10%) profit 100 (take 10%) 125__150__175__etc. etc. WHY I ASK IS THAT ea DOES NOT SHOW ON SCREEN TAKE PROFIT & GU +230 THEN DD TO +68 & NOW AT +520 :arrow: GREAT POTENTIAL BUT YOU WOULD BE SENSATIONAL IF THIS COULD BE ADDED THERE IS A PROGRAM ON THIS FORUM CALLED Artemis Sitter MAY BE OF USE :D ENJOY :shand:

xpert I have been watching EA as much as possible ---- tfdaily * gu +520___ uc +117___uj +61___eu +210______ NOW TO MY OBSERVATION (GREAT JOB WITH THIS ea :shand: :P :arrow: ) is it at all possible to SCALP with your great EA _____ ***profit +50 (take 10%) profit +75 (take 10%) profit 100 (take 10%) 125__150__175__etc. etc. WHY I ASK IS THAT ea DOES NOT SHOW ON SCREEN TAKE PROFIT & GU +230 THEN DD TO +68 & NOW AT +520 :arrow: GREAT POTENTIAL BUT YOU WOULD BE SENSATIONAL IF THIS COULD BE ADDED THERE IS A PROGRAM ON THIS FORUM CALLED Artemis Sitter MAY BE OF USE :D ENJOY :shand:

Hi all,

Very sorry :oops: , I just receive a client to request for his strategy coding. I think i need about 3 weeks to work on it :lol: .

Since the feedback is positive. I am more than willing to share the mq4 coding for all the coding experts here to help modify and keep improve it.

I will come back to continue to work on it once i free up my time again. :mrgreen:

link

http://www.4*shared.com/file/107054004/46d656e3/Triad_EA_mq4.html

xpert,

I found a differences between your EA (@based on breakout strategy) with the triad manual .pdf.

Manual said the indicator for breakout is FXI_TBI (Target Breakout Indicator), but that indi hadn't listed. I think FXI_Target is what mention above. It's have a big differences between Support-Ressistence (FXI_Target) and FXI_PAC (based on price action) you used for breakout strategy.

Anyway, good job for EA ! :arrow:

xpert,

I found a differences between your EA (@based on breakout strategy) with the triad manual .pdf.

Manual said the indicator for breakout is FXI_TBI (Target Breakout Indicator), but that indi hadn't listed. I think FXI_Target is what mention above. It's have a big differences between Support-Ressistence (FXI_Target) and FXI_PAC (based on price action) you used for breakout strategy.

Anyway, good job for EA ! :arrow:

Yes, you are right. I could not get the "FXI_Target" line/signal from this indicator.

I use alternative FXI_PAC for target breakout.

Anyone can help to find a way out? :peace: