Ultimate Swing Trader

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Re: [Req] Ultimate Swing Trader

Someone from USA(if they are from there) should order this(its FREE) and then post it here, someone will crack it, and u can send it back to them, and they wont bill u, so all u paying is shipping.

***Just pay a flat shipping cost (worldwide) and test the UST out for entire 30 days. If you love it as much as we do, we'll bill you for $597 (or $497 if you're one of the first 45!) AND tack on another month free in the Owner's Club. Don't like it? Just cancel and send back the Resource Package and we won't charge you a cent (sorry, shipping is non-refundable).

Wow this really looks like it a really good system a trader that uses this system shows wins as well as losses and doesn't try to hide a thing. Please post any info on this you may have you got all of our attention on this one =D> Here is some results I found check out the link http://www.atradersblog.com/system/ :-bd

I have the file but it is in zip form, how do I attach it?

AB

http://www.stashbox.org - no registration or anything needed.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

I have the file but it is in zip form, how do I attach it?

AB

This will be a great share please pm me if you need help uploading this I will make mirrors on 4shared mediafire and megaupload ^:)^

I think this will help everyone's trading and we can all give input on hoe to make this thing even better please share or pm me if help is needed. Thank you in advance. \m/

@ABAILEY

DO YOU MENDED TO SHARE IT WITH US ?

@All

If this thread was not filled with any DOWNLOAD link. it just a wasted time.

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

kopaszn,

Thank you very much for your sharing.

I am trying to set up the "NetPicks UMT for MetaTrader v3.8" but we need "npsub.dll" to run the indicators.

Could you share the rest of files if you have?

Thanks

The DLL only checks the account number, now it is disabled.

hxxp://stash*box.org/549480/UMT.zip

kopaszn,

Thank you very much for your sharing.

I am trying to set up the "NetPicks UMT for MetaTrader v3.8" but we need "npsub.dll" to run the indicators.

Could you share the rest of files if you have?

Thanks

The DLL only checks the account number, now it is disabled.

hxxp://stash*box.org/549480/UMT.zip

First off THANK YOU SO MUCH KOPASZN for sharing this I wish I could shake your hand :shand: lol and secondly could anyone post the educated version on 4shared or rapidshare my computer is acting up with stashbox thanks in advance \m/