Looking for Winalot and EAzeGor

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Looking for Winalot and EAzeGor

A please would be nice but, sorry, I'm not into piracy. I didn't spend £500 on it just to give it away.

Why is it that you sound like jezz..... lol... the best way to market it is to come here and say how good it is...

And on top you say you are not into piracy!!! ¿what then are you doing around??? hehehehe...sharing ideas

like saying fapturbo is bad??? How would you know about all those system?? did you buy them all, or maybe you download

some of them here, but, naturally, as you are not into piracy, you made it by mistake....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think we shouldn't get into any argument or squabbling.

If Chalky69 doesn't want to share, then there is no need to obligate him. He has already shared his positive experience with the EA with us and he's participating in the forum, so I don't think we should expect more than that. There are those that don't participate or don't share at all, so chalky has done better than many people out there.

I'm glad that Chalky69 is sharing his experience, so that I have a better idea whether the EA is good or not. I think EAZegor is better than Winalot, and I would think that one day I will rent the EA.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Winalot User,

We are pleased to attach the latest version 6.8 of the Winalot EA which includes a number of modifications. The EX4 file has been replaced and the documentation has been updated to explain the new features. Many of you will already be using the latest DLL, so it may not be necessary to change this. We suggest that you check the date of your existing Winalot.dll file and only replace it if it is dated prior to 21st June 2009.

You may replace your existing version of Winalot simply by saving the EX4 file to the MetaTrader/experts folder and restarting MT4. You will then be able to see the new version in the Navigator from where it can be dragged into the chart window. It will simply replace your existing version of Winalot, although it is suggested that you save your existing settings first so that they can just be loaded straight into the new version.

Please refer to the instructions for an explanation of the new features which include:

Improved error checking

New IsHedgingAllowed parameter

New FixedRisk parameter

Cosmetic changes to provide lot size of next trade and warning of overtrading

Improved algorithm to return improved profitability

Bug fix which can prevent EA from setting SL and TP with a small number of brokers

Please note also that this version of Winalot should be fully compatible with most ECN brokers, although this is not currently publicised on our website nor has it been tested with every ECN broker.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions whatsoever.

Regards,

Hilary

Easy EA Sales and Support

Dear Winalot User,

We are pleased to attach the latest version 6.8 of the Winalot EA which includes a number of modifications. The EX4 file has been replaced and the documentation has been updated to explain the new features. Many of you will already be using the latest DLL, so it may not be necessary to change this. We suggest that you check the date of your existing Winalot.dll file and only replace it if it is dated prior to 21st June 2009.

You may replace your existing version of Winalot simply by saving the EX4 file to the MetaTrader/experts folder and restarting MT4. You will then be able to see the new version in the Navigator from where it can be dragged into the chart window. It will simply replace your existing version of Winalot, although it is suggested that you save your existing settings first so that they can just be loaded straight into the new version.

Please refer to the instructions for an explanation of the new features which include:

Improved error checking

New IsHedgingAllowed parameter

New FixedRisk parameter

Cosmetic changes to provide lot size of next trade and warning of overtrading

Improved algorithm to return improved profitability

Bug fix which can prevent EA from setting SL and TP with a small number of brokers

Please note also that this version of Winalot should be fully compatible with most ECN brokers, although this is not currently publicised on our website nor has it been tested with every ECN broker.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions whatsoever.

Regards,

Hilary

Easy EA Sales and Support

Klod, my guess is that donnaforex had the risk set way too high. I am not saying that Winalot is good or bad. To be up more than 40% in three days is...the way to go broke in ten days. My guess is that the risk setting was off by a factor of 10. I am just as curious as the rest of you as to how it performs when set properly.

No IamJon, it's not a good ea: I have backtested winalot 6.8 and this ea crash the account twice from 1/1/09 with only the default set. And after march 09, it's not marvellous : the ratio is only 1.09 with 45% of losing trades.