Looking for Winalot and EAzeGor

Re: Looking for Winalot and EAzeGor

¿¿You know if that winalot will work on ecn stp systems??

former one i had did not work there..

If it doesn't just put the EA on a demo account where it does work and copy the trades over to your other account using this free trade copier: http://fx-metropolis.com/ac_HowItWorks.html :arrow:

thanks for suggestion.... :arrow: :arrow:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

¿¿You know if that winalot will work on ecn stp systems??

former one i had did not work there..

If it doesn't just put the EA on a demo account where it does work and copy the trades over to your other account using this free trade copier: http://fx-metropolis.com/ac_HowItWorks.html :arrow:

thanks champion!

u make my day!

:arrow:

thanks champion!

u make my day!

:arrow:

Thanks! And sorry to hear of your pop. :cry:

Also, for those EA sellers like Enterra which post their investor password so that you can login and see how their EA is doing on their live account, well, you can just use the trade copier and get the same trades/results as they do. That's why most EA sellers don't provide investor passwords to their live accounts, but for those who do .... :arrow:

Also, for those EA sellers like Enterra which post their investor password so that you can login and see how their EA is doing on their live account, well, you can just use the trade copier and get the same trades/results as they do. That's why most EA sellers don't provide investor passwords to their live accounts, but for those who do .... :arrow:

I'm sure that you know more about these things than I do, Champion, but I was under the impression that the account copiers were actually EAs themselves which sent a signal to a server from where it was relayed to the second account moments later.

I was under the impression that you couldn't attach an EA to a chart if you were accessing it as an investor. It's not something that I've ever tried, but perhaps you could confirm

I'm sure that you know more about these things than I do, Champion, but I was under the impression that the account copiers were actually EAs themselves which sent a signal to a server from where it was relayed to the second account moments later.

I was under the impression that you couldn't attach an EA to a chart if you were accessing it as an investor. It's not something that I've ever tried, but perhaps you could confirm

Yes, you're correct in that this trade copier is an EA itself. You just put this EA ("signal provider") on a chart where you've logged in as an investor. And put the "signal processor" EA on a chart in your own account. There is no signal sent to a server.

Regarding the use of EAs on an investor account, its explained here:

This software can help you with next tasks:

You have an investor password from some account in Meta Trader 4 and you want to copy trades from this account to yours. This account could be bigger or smaller than yours, you can adjust lot size or lot multiplier.

http://fx-metropolis.com/ac_Introduction.html

So, yes, this means that when you sell your EA to someone, he can share his investor password to his buddies and they can get the same trades as he does. Which, unfortunately, means less sales for you. :cry: Further, even if you took the next step and locked your EA to one account (buyer's account), the trades can still be easily shared.

Jezzer, thanks for reporting me to 4share. :x 4share took down your decompiled EA and I voluntarily removed the other EAs I posted there. No hard feelings, you only did what you had to do. :peace:

Yes, you're correct in that this trade copier is an EA itself. You just put this EA ("signal provider") on a chart where you've logged in as an investor. And put the "signal processor" EA on a chart in your own account. There is no signal sent to a server.

Jezzer, thanks for reporting me to 4share. :x 4share took down your decompiled EA and I voluntarily removed the other EAs I posted there. No hard feelings, you only did what you had to do. :peace:

The point I'm trying to make is that I wasn't aware that you could attach an EA to a chart on an account where you only have investor access. Or if you can attach an EA, I didn't know that it would actually do anything. Maybe it does execute certain functions and it is only the OrderSend() function which is disabled in that case.

I would have thought that it does route through a central server even so. Otherwise how would the processor EA know the location of the providing EA, given that they will likely be in seperate folders? Or do you have to enter the file path of one EA as an external parameter into the other EA?

I'm also glad that you understand I do need to protect my interests and it's nothing personal. I don't mind free trials and I don't consider myself to be unreasonable, but I would like to regulate supply. I've put a lot of time and effort into the project and I've spent good money on it, so I'm only asking that people respect where I'm coming from.

The point I'm trying to make is that I wasn't aware that you could attach an EA to a chart on an account where you only have investor access. Or if you can attach an EA, I didn't know that it would actually do anything. Maybe it does execute certain functions and it is only the OrderSend() function which is disabled in that case.

I would have thought that it does route through a central server even so. Otherwise how would the processor EA know the location of the providing EA, given that they will likely be in seperate folders? Or do you have to enter the file path of one EA as an external parameter into the other EA?

I'm also glad that you understand I do need to protect my interests and it's nothing personal. I don't mind free trials and I don't consider myself to be unreasonable, but I would like to regulate supply. I've put a lot of time and effort into the project and I've spent good money on it, so I'm only asking that people respect where I'm coming from.

Please read the additional statements I made afterwards (probably edited while you were writing your post). Yes, one cannot make trade executions on an investor account - since that is the whole purpose of an investor account, so one cannot make trades and alter the account. But, this EA makes no trades; it merely sends signals.

For further information on how one EA uses the file path of the other as an external parameter: http://fx-metropolis.com/ac_ManualInstallation.html

:)

If one prefers not to use this trade copier EA (for one reason or another), he can purchase Copy Tool and accomplish the same feat:

[url]http://iticsoftware.com/metatrader-4-tools.php#copy[/url]

This one uses scripts instead of an EA. And also costs $400+. :x

Either way, Jezzer, an EA seller cannot stop someone FULLY intent on getting around buying an EA. If its not decompiling and cracking, this method can be used (as long as he knows someone running the EA). As mentioned, even if you went to the next step and locked your EA to one account, it would not help. And if you took a further step and used an external call to a server to run your EA, the trade copy tools described can assist someone to get around that too. Or, even if you just sold "signals" (as you have done on rentasignal), trades can still be copied through an investor account.

If one prefers not to use this trade copier EA (for one reason or another), he can purchase Copy Tool and accomplish the same feat:

[url]http://iticsoftware.com/metatrader-4-tools.php#copy[/url]

This one uses scripts instead of an EA. And also costs $400+. :x

Either way, Jezzer, an EA seller cannot stop someone FULLY intent on getting around buying an EA. If its not decompiling and cracking, this method can be used (as long as he knows someone running the EA). As mentioned, even if you went to the next step and locked your EA to one account, it would not help. And if you took a further step and used an external call to a server to run your EA, the trade copy tools described can assist someone to get around that too. Or, even if you just sold "signals" (as you have done on rentasignal), trades can still be copied through an investor account.

To be honest I don't actually object to small scale piracy and I don't really perceive account copying as a threat. At the end of the day piracy can even serve to raise the profile of the product, especially when there are further improved items in the pipeline.

I'm a little disappointed in general about the direction that Rentasignal is headed so, although I've got subscribers, I may well decide to pull that in the near future. I know it's still early days for the Rentasignal site in general, but there are a few things I'm not happy about.

Guest james_phuc28

Re: Looking for DLL file of EAZegor

Hi,

I can not backtest or forward-test the EAZegor because it needs DLL file.

Could someone post the DLL file of this EA for my testing?

I this EA is really profitable as author claims it to be (i will run forward-testing it on demo account until June, 09 when it will expire) to see how it will perform on real-time.

I am willing to buy it, if the results are positive from now until June, 09.

By the way, and X and Y can be used as default (4 and 8), or it has to be optimized and changed every week?

Why not making this function to be automatically updated the best X and Y from the recent price action to trade on the following week?

Hope the author can explain.

Thanks and regards,

James

To be honest I don't actually object to small scale piracy and I don't really perceive account copying as a threat. At the end of the day piracy can even serve to raise the profile of the product, especially when there are further improved items in the pipeline.

I'm a little disappointed in general about the direction that Rentasignal is headed so, although I've got subscribers, I may well decide to pull that in the near future. I know it's still early days for the Rentasignal site in general, but there are a few things I'm not happy about.

You don't object to small scale piracy through an account copy EA, but picture this: An industrious young fellow gets ahold of one of your EAs, one which you charge $60 a month for. Whether he got a pirated version or bought it from you makes no difference. He starts a website that offers your EA and many others for the low, low price of $20 a month. For that price of $20 a month, one gets the investor password to his various accounts running several EAs, including yours. Now, anyone can sign up with him and have access to the same trades as your EA for a fraction of the price. This would be even more desirable to people if he had other successful, costly subscribe-by-the-month EAs running on his accounts. He changes the password every week and e-mails the new password to members only.

Anyone on here want to start this business? I would... except I don't need the money since I'm running Winalot and EAzeGor and making money hand over fist, and will be a billionaire soon. :lol:

:peace:

champion, just want you to know how much i admire you to keep on speaking with

someone like jezzer. I would possibly feel more like i wanted to ddos attack his site

more than answering him so gently as you do.

I personally would not even think about it. I also would like to see his discoteque and/or

computer,or his /her partner or kids ' pcs. I am sure that not all of his stuff in it is copyright payed. And if he comes and

say the contrary, i will not beleive him.

So Champion, please accept all my admiration, and thank you for beeing so good with this forum.

If you need any help to repost dead links, let me know, i will do.

Regards

jack from canary isles.

btw, let's do that business you talk... lol :mrgreen:

hi james,

give me your email by pm, and i'll send it to you. Otherwise jerk, sorry, jezz will block my account in 4shared.

i made several optimization, and the results are for the last two weeks

x-factor:18

y-factor:30

(mind you, these are my results....they might be wrong)

You should do all theses optimization every week , during we.

champion, just want you to know how much i admire you to keep on speaking with

someone like jezzer. I would possibly feel more like i wanted to ddos attack his site

more than answering him so gently as you do.

I personally would not even think about it. I also would like to see his discoteque and/or

computer,or his /her partner or kids ' pcs. I am sure that not all of his stuff in it is copyright payed. And if he comes and

say the contrary, i will not beleive him.

So Champion, please accept all my admiration, and thank you for beeing so good with this forum.

If you need any help to repost dead links, let me know, i will do.

Regards

jack from canary isles.

Thank you, jackdan, for your kind words. I appreciate your contribution to this board as well.

And yes, as you say, if you looked at jezzer's PC and his family's PCs, there's a good bet that there would be, at least some, unpaid-for music, movies, books, software, and maybe even EAs.

Both Winalot and EAzeGor were based on the ideas/creativity of someone else. He may have spent time and money to further develop his EAs, but its the idea/creativity that is most valuable and revered. :shand:

In future versions of MetaTrader, I'm all but sure that we will see "improvements" such that:

1. Its much harder to decompile and crack EAs.

2. Easier or more frequent use of external calls to servers in EAs.

So, my idea of selling access to investor accounts via an Account Copier may be the wave of the (piracy) future.... 8-) 8-)

Guest james_phuc28

Re: Thanks for your advice

Hi Jackdan,

Thanks for your kind advice.

Yes, I know. This email is only to receive the indicators and eas for testing from this forum.

No other things else. So, even spam email, or hackers jumped in, nothing else for them to see.

If they want, just take the indicators and eas for testing and report the results to me. :lol:

Waiting for your email.

Best regards,

James

Guys, does anyone have the file dll " EAzeGor.dll", please??

I found it on my harddisk, don't know anything about it, can be demo:

Thanks a lot bro,

I will try it.

Best regards.

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

• 3 weeks later...