EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler V4.0.218.3 with crack

mashki

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Req EX4TOMQ4 new verion

How does one determine if the exe can be decompiled by which version other than it crashing?

The purebeam224 version will de-compile all the previous versions of the EX4 code.. or at least everything I have tried it on anyway.. The only real difference between the different version of mt4 is the encrypt key the compiler uses when making the ex4 file (in version 225 they DID NOT change the encrypt key so purebeam224 decodes mt4-225).. But in the case of version 223 becoming 224 the mt4 team added 4 new commands (I think I remember it was 4) that wernt in previous versions.. Goto the mq4 developer site where the mt4 guys hang out and discuss new versions and what bug fixes/new features are in the updated versions...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Re: EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler V4.0.218.3 with crack

hey guys

each time i click on the rapidshare link that you all give i get "page not found"

does some know what seems to be the problem and where can i download the full ver of decompiler 224/225

i really need it urgently so that i can decompile an EX4 file i've got of ichi360v6/

can you please send me the link with the crack from where can i download it...

• 2 weeks later...

Re: EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler V4.0.218.3 with crack

ohcire

Can't find any file at mediafire. Can someone re-post a mirror of build 224 please?

else mirror of build 224

http://rapid*share.com/files/264049798/ex4_to_mq4_224.1build.rar

password for this archive is "cashteam", without ""

1.Thanks belyi82 for your contribution.

2. Why others cannot download this link?

Look carefully above link. there has "*" between rapid and share. So you cannot download from this link. You must delete the "*". I also cannot download this link 3 times and I check the link and found out this mistake. After deleting this "*", I can download this RAR successfully.

http://rapidshare.com/files/264049798/ex4_to_mq4_224.1build.rar

use password: cashteam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...