Dynamic Sync Trading System

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone has got it?! ..I made good 30 Pip Losses on my Live Accounts ( Due to some Nice Repaintings ). Too scared of sync at the moment.

Harsh124

I believe u entered with the wrong signal... D only thing I noticed that repaints is the zigzag and that is very obvious that it will repaint. I haven't ever seen a non-repainting zigzag... The other indicators that go with this system don't repaint. Am saying this b'cos I have watched them for quite a long while...

One obvious truth.FOREX IS ANYTHING BUT EASY

I just followed the arrows Blindly. The arrows dont repaint, however they disappear after giving fake signals. Trust me, I have checked many times on 1 Hourly Charts. I have Loser - 30 + -30 Pips ON 2 Live accounts, with 2 Fake Signals on both Brokerages BeamFx & Alpari NZ.

Harsh124

Please Dont Forget the Kudos Coming! :-bd

I just followed the arrows Blindly. The arrows dont repaint, however they disappear after giving fake signals. Trust me, I have checked many times on 1 Hourly Charts. I have Loser - 30 + -30 Pips ON 2 Live accounts, with 2 Fake Signals on both Brokerages BeamFx & Alpari NZ.

Harsh124

Ok...First of all you need to remember that this is a trading system and not just an indicator. You may have to read the manual multiple times (believe me there is wealth of information in that). The system has indicators (1. Entry/Exit Indicator, 2. Dynamic Zone Stochastic (DZS) ,3. Multitrend Candles, 4.Dynamic Zone RSI (DZR)) and Filters (1. Momentum,2. Volatility,3. Overall Trend,4. Sync Numb). The author has given a combination of entry and exit signals in Page 80 and 82 for his primary 30 min trading system.

He has also given a wonderful chapter on "how to avoid false signals". In that chapter he has mentioned that "The first thing to learn is to never be in hurry to enter a trade. If a signal is good, it will be tradable for at least the next 3-4 bars (a pair of hours), so relax and take your time to make a shoot of the situation." This is particularly valid when you trade arrows.

I have not yet started trading or testing this system yet as I am trying out a couple of others now.

But my thoughts are that, after going through the manual, you are not doing justice to this system by just trading arrows.

Need to try and approach this as a consolidated trading system rather than a trade indicator, then measure your success.

Hope this helps.

Edited by learnnew05

Yes, this system is a very profitable system, only if you know how to follow it.

If you follow the arrow only, you might have just lose 3 x 70 pips in the last 2 hours on GBPUSD - 1 solid green arrow for initial order, and 2 hollow green arrow for add-ons.

Reason, there is a news announcement that impacted GBP.

• 2 weeks later...

I did some test using the Trading Simulator. GBPUSD, M30, only the first (filled arrow) signal taken, the add-on signals (empy arrows) not. The exits were at the close signals (cross).

The weeks were randomly selected, except the last one.

Week 2010-02-15 to 20: -111 pips

Week 2010-03-08 to 13: +145 pips

Week 2010-04-05 to 10: +20 pips

Week 2010-04-23 to 30: +185 pips

The system looks like good. The arrows did not repaint, neither the other indicators after candle close.

• 1 month later...

The system has a few statements: "this is a newbie-system, even if profitable.

Instead, Sync 1.0 is a very powerful and comprehensive system: this is based on a theory called "synergy system" by dean malone from compassfx.com."

Does anyone have Sync 1.0 ?

this system is repainting. the main arrow-indicator will repaint often if you change the timeframe. the system uses a bar-indicator which is painting custom bars instead of the original price-bars. this is the only reason why this system looks profitable on screen. remove the bar-indicator and you will see.

• 3 months later...
this system is repainting. the main arrow-indicator will repaint often if you change the timeframe. the system uses a bar-indicator which is painting custom bars instead of the original price-bars. this is the only reason why this system looks profitable on screen. remove the bar-indicator and you will see.

Correct it does REPAINT!! If you check the forex-tsd forum you will see were the system sellers even admits after being confronted with the fact that it does repaint by many users , that he admits only after 1 year later that there is some "bug" in the coding the repaints. But that he will fix it in the next update of the software. more BS

Edited by German

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...