Decisionbar

steve88

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Okay, been trying this system on a demo account, but results have not been as great as the creator makes it out to be ..the reason being that you need to change parameters from time to time to adjsut to the changing conditions and thatis pretty difficult a decision to make since no one ...not even the creator of the system explains in the manual a concrete method as to how and when you need to change the parameters...its more like he says "go by trial and error", now if you are lucky, you hit a couple of home runs or else you wipe your account out with the chopping caused on account of false signals.....on account of improper parameters being set...and the blame is pretty much on you, cause the author leaves that most difficult part of decision making on the descretion of the trader,..... who (you, the trader) really hasnt been educated well enough as to when to take the call, apart from being told that when you see a string of loosers change the parameter... its kind of like he (the author) builds the hype, makes you dream as though youve now got an easy system to trade, while in reality the truth is nowehere near...Sad.

The decision bar oscillator indicator seems pretty promising though as an indicator....rest of the system is pretty mediocore...nevertheless, would like to appreciate the share.

If anyone can figure a better way to set the parameters, please educate the other memberes of the forrum, thans

Regards

heisamit

Edited by heisamit
additional comments added

• 9 months later...

Hello There !!

Can anyone here help me with this indicator decisionbar for NT, if you have at I will very much aprreciate your help . If any one is happy with the consistency of this indicator please let me know good or bad .....I would like to test this indicator on my NINJA Platform ...