EA:LAWAQIB

Re: EA:LAWAQIB

la iya kalo deponya sampe 5000 dolar...aman pastinya.... :lol:

but we still can use mini acc with micro lot...right?? So I am guessing if I use usd 100 in mini acc then I can trade using micro lot which is small but i think is right with this type of ea...what do you suggest guys..?? Darn...it look so good on demo.... :mrgreen:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

la iya kalo deponya sampe 5000 dolar...aman pastinya.... :lol:

but we still can use mini acc with micro lot...right?? So I am guessing if I use usd 100 in mini acc then I can trade using micro lot which is small but i think is right with this type of ea...what do you suggest guys..?? Darn...it look so good on demo.... :mrgreen:

I suggest to run micro Lot (0,01) per 5k$ and use 1:500 leverage.

*Remember that the Martingale only works best in the short term, not in long term..! :peace:

Start date: 5 Dec 08

Current Date : 12 Dec 08

Initial Deposit: 5000

Current Balance: 13196

Pair: GBPUSD

TF:H1

Additional info,

I noticed my PC was restart during asian session, so the EA did not open position for hours until I awared of this.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

EA ini memang bagus, hanya saja kita harus temenin terus ini EA takutnya nanti kena mc... :ahhh:

*Bagaimana jadinya ya, klo martingale tapi berdasarkan MTF HeikenAshi Smoothed, jadi OPnya tetep ngikutin trend (TF1H Keatas) & enggak counter trend... :?

today euro session is no good for this lawaqib ea.

i use alpari rusia TFh1 demo, i think we should be carefull to control this kind of ea.

the same to forex funnel ea. high profit big loss.

may be it's good for asian session.

Hi ignaton,

Which pair you are using? How long [starting date] you have been tested for this EA? What is the max. floating draw down during euro session today? What is your starting amount? Would you mind upload your detailed report here?

Cheers,

rey

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

Current Date : 12 Dec 08 [Friday US session closed]

Broker: FxOpen

Last Balance: 15126

Current Balance: 16256

So far, If you've read my previous posts, the floating draw down is not more than 5,xxx. As such your capital shall be more than that figure with the consideration of leverage as well.

I forgot what leverage I'm using now, could somebody tell me how to check it on my current demo account.

Note: You can always having a nice dream, it could be a bubble anytime also. Always be alert and having awareness of the risk before you execute anything. However, we must be knowledgeable and experience enough to identify the risk. So, let's helping each other towards success in trading.

P/s: I'm potato here, no code no trading experience, whatever I've done so far at here is just for fun while I'm learning.

Cheers,

Reyna

n/b: I've uploaded this post successfully this morning, however when I log in again just now, the post disappear. Now I re-post again. Is it the server problem?

Wah, gara2 lawaqib saya jd kepincut lg sama martingale... :mrgreen:

EA ini OP ngelawan trend, makanya saya balik logicnya :

mafastperiod : 200 --> defaultnya 7

maslowperiod : 5 --> defaultnya 34

Saya coba di U/J TF1H, Mantabs.... :arrow:

*Maksudnya biar Lawaqib OP ngikutin LWMA 200, just for test... :geek:

today euro session is no good for this lawaqib ea.

i use alpari rusia TFh1 demo, i think we should be carefull to control this kind of ea.

the same to forex funnel ea. high profit big loss.

may be it's good for asian session.

Hi ignaton,

Which pair you are using? How long [starting date] you have been tested for this EA? What is the max. floating draw down during euro session today? What is your starting amount? Would you mind upload your detailed report here?

Cheers,

rey

Hi there...just wanna ask if you let the ea trade on Fridays? Mine was blown up. I trade EuGBP, USJPY and USGBP...

EA LAWAQIB - Good News and Is time to proof

Current Date : 15Dec 08

Last balance 16,xxx

Current Balance: NEGATIVE 3928 :idea: :arrow: :peace:

N/B: This is what a small potato can do so far. Hope everyone aware and never use this EA in your live account unless u r mql code guru or trading master know "How to" tweak it and improve it. My fowardtest to this EA will be ended here.

Cheers,

Reyna

Re: EA LAWAQIB - Good News and Is time to proof

Last balance 16,xxx

N/B: This is what a small potato can do so far. Hope everyone aware and never use this EA in your live account unless u r mql code guru or trading master know "How to" tweak it and improve it. My fowardtest to this EA will be ended here.

Cheers,

Reyna

Hi Reyna, Have you tried to change the setting...?

mafastperiod : 200

maslowperiod : 5

Pair :EUR/USD

With this setting Lawaqib will not trade against the trend, don't forget the pivot point too, and currency strength...CMIIW :geek:

Last balance 16,xxx

Cheers,

Reyna

Hi Reyna, Have you tried to change the setting...?

mafastperiod : 200

maslowperiod : 5

Pair :EUR/USD

With this setting Lawaqib will not trade against the trend, don't forget the pivot point too, and currency strength...CMIIW :geek:

Hi...how to get the image like the one that you attached on your post...Its kinda cute...Thanks... :!:

Last balance 16,xxx

The reason why you went broke Ren was that you were running the system at about 10 times the normally suggested size for this type of system. As a result your balance went up about 10 times the amount but your possible equity needed 2^4 (or 16 times) by the time you hit the 3.2lot trade, or 2^5 (or 32 times) by the time it would hit 6.4lot trade.

I think FXFroMaker is better than Lawaqib, it can be good scalping tool. Turn-ON manually when sideways (asia session), tweak the step, TP & MACD Setting in source code and you will see. I tried in demo & seems good.... :D

Hi Z4wil,

Your new setting of the ea could only run with semi auto, meaning you have to disable the ea when u identified the current trend is going to be major intraday retracement. I've tested your new setting and leave it to be fully auto, finally my demo account was killed within two days. See my attached chart and detailed statement. Just to let everybody aware of the risk, no offense. :oops:

Major intraday retracement can be simply identified by using MacD(12,26,9) and minor intraday retracement is by Stoch(5,3,3) in TF H1.

N/B: Anyone have tested the EA 10point3, kindly share your experience.

Cheers,

reyna

Hi Z4wil,

Your new setting of the ea could only run with semi auto, meaning you have to disable the ea when u identified the current trend is going to be major intraday retracement. I've tested your new setting and leave it to be fully auto, finally my demo account was killed within two days. See my attached chart and detailed statement. Just to let everybody aware of the risk, no offense. :oops:

Major intraday retracement can be simply identified by using MacD(12,26,9) and minor intraday retracement is by Stoch(5,3,3) in TF H1.

N/B: Anyone have tested the EA 10point3, kindly share your experience.

Cheers,

reyna

Yes, it need to be run manually. But i will not try martingale stuffs in live account... :mrgreen:

10Point3 is the martingale EA and it based on MACD, I've tried it on demo & almost blow up my account.. :ahhh: