difficult to trade in here without a strategy

In my opinion, all traders have some strategies. It is very difficult to trade in here without a strategy. Everyone wants to be successful in here but there are some techniques are needed for success. I use some techniques in  Forex trading. Now I am trading with AFX Group. they help me a lot. They have Over 300 FX & CFD Instrument, tight spreads and many more.

STO for FX and CFD trading services

AFX Group

As a beginner I start my journey of trade with Forex4you and they provide me basic knowledge about Forex market. They suggest me to try first the demo trading account and I opened a demo account. Demo is similar with a real trading account and also very helpful in my sense as without investing any money I get the real test of trading and can choose any amount to trade perfectly.
Now by practicing with the demo I have become more confident than before and develop my trading skills by the help of the demo account. In my sense every trader should practice with a demo account for at least six months to gain Forex general trading knowledge. Believe me it’s not wasting of time but appropriate way to learn about Forex trading.

Forex is not easy business. It is necessary to learn Forex trading first. Otherwise we can lose all money very easily. We can not get profit with out experience of trading. We should do hard work to understand Forex trading. Because success in Forex is very difficult. Forex trading becomes easy after getting good experience. We can get experience before real trading from demo account trading after doing a long practice of virtual trading.
My broker AAFX made my forex trading simple and easy. They offer a standard MetaTrader 4 for their traders, which comes in desktop and mobile versions. Also they provides several methods of deposit and withdraw: Wire transfer, credit/debit cards, and different e-wallets, like PerfectMoney and Skrill.

• 4 years later...
On 2/25/2018 at 7:57 PM, Bill Lawry said:

Forex is not easy business. It is necessary to learn Forex trading first. Otherwise we can lose all money very easily. We can not get profit with out experience of trading. We should do hard work to understand Forex trading. Because success in Forex is very difficult. Forex trading becomes easy after getting good experience. We can get experience before real trading from demo account trading after doing a long practice of virtual trading.
My broker AAFX made my forex trading simple and easy. They offer a standard MetaTrader 4 for their traders, which comes in desktop and mobile versions. Also they provides several methods of deposit and withdraw: Wire transfer, credit/debit cards, and different e-wallets, like PerfectMoney and Skrill.

We need to use Better Trading systems.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...