Trading with luck?

ali200

Luck might save you once or twice, but not forever. Which can save you in forex is the knowledge and skill you that you get from your training for this. Although you are a person with good fortune, you still will not be able to make forex as a business, it will become an arena of online gambling.
You should not rely on your luck, and immediately learn in order to continue to be in this business and conquer it.

http://forexgator.com/

We need to learn about forex trading. We should not trade with luck. It's too dangerous and like gambling. There are many source that we can use to learn about forex trading. Try to maximimize it as well as possible. Discover everything you need to know about trading and analysing the world's markets by watching our 10-part Forex trading video series.

• 5 weeks later...

Forex is a highly competitive and risky market. There is no doubt that a trader can’t be able to survive here without proper skills, familiarity and proficiency about forex market. Without proper acquaintance and skills a trader may win some orders as a matter of luck by chance, but not all the time it can happen. Only proper learning and experience will help a trader to enjoy and secure a comfortable trading life with certainty.

• 2 weeks later...

If we want to make sure a healthy trading life first of all we the traders have to ensure the credible broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. we have to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , my trading career I always have to depend on scalping approach due to small balance. That’s why as a scalper I have chosen LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads. so, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when scalping practically.   

• 1 year later...

I have seen mostly brokers don’t allow scalping in their trading platforms. So we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose our broker carefully. First of all we have to ensure brokers trading spreads , actually without lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly in spite of having good trading knowledge .    

• 3 years later...
On 5/28/2019 at 1:46 AM, L Moore said:

I have seen mostly brokers don’t allow scalping in their trading platforms. So we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose our broker carefully. First of all we have to ensure brokers trading spreads , actually without lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly in spite of having good trading knowledge .    

With the help of scalping based systems we can generate the profits.

• 4 months later...