Forex Trading Contests

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

If we want to get maximal result in Fx there is no way to make sure the credible broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX due to superior execution , lowest trading spreads from 0 pips, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.  

• 2 years later...
On 8/27/2019 at 1:16 AM, L Moore said:

If we want to get maximal result in Fx there is no way to make sure the credible broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX due to superior execution , lowest trading spreads from 0 pips, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.  

I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping 🙂