TenkoFX announces Bonuses and offers for Master Traders.

The investment will be provided for Master Traders.

1. A real account is imported 
2. An account is open for more than 6 months 
3. The maximum drawdown for the account is no more than 35% 
4. The maximum exposure level is no more than 35% 
5. The profitability is 35% or more.
The funds will be deposited into your investment account with a 50/50 offer (50% of the profit goes to the master and 50% -- to the investor, i.e. TenkoFX).

• 4 weeks later...

Trader need to research their broker that is it registered trading broker or not. Since just regulated trading broker are dependable for monetary trading. The following thing a trader needs to check the execution procedure and slippage level of their broker. Spreads are additionally vital factor to pick a trading platform. A trader must choose most reduced trading broker. 
My trading accomplice FreshForex is regulated and they are best for every one of these offices and furthermore, they have simple and advanced withdrawal process. 
It is elite trading platform with remarkable execution speed, expanded number of chart sorts and time spans. I got new request sorts and execution modes and an extensive number of logical apparatuses through this platform.