Share your trading strategy

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, that’s why for making profit with consistency we the traders have to depend on our trading style that we select according to our trading experience, now I am with LQDFX from where I can use all trading style including lowest trading spreads with scalping that brings profit in a short time.  so, I always feel comfortable when using any trading style practically.     

• 1 month later...

Trader use different trading strategy on one another. Some trader use multiple trading strategy some use only one. I am scalper.  I usually trade in minute time frame. I do not use stop loss. On the other hand I use hedging as risk management. My money management ratio is 2% of my capital on per trader and risk management ratio 1: 2. For scalping I need fast execution system and low spreads which my broker CapitalsTrade provides me.

• 1 month later...

Forex trading strategies are always act as guidance to the traders as strategies guide traders about how to achieve their trading objectives and missions using various available trading tools and techniques. Various trading strategies can be developed based on technical analysis, chart analysis, or fundamental, news-based events. The trader's currency trading strategy is dependent on various fundamentals, forex trading signals, indicators or charts that prompt a trader’s buy or sell decisions.

One of the compulsory issues to consider when you are a Forex trader, the power of yourself improving is very important, so to trade successfully you must need to be proper guided by a broker who has the full experience of Forex trading. I have started my trading with Forex4you, who provide me every important topic and strategy about Forex by which I am much qualified and more confident than before.
Without proper knowledge a trader can’t make the desire success in this field because learning is everything in Forex trading. After gathering full knowledge I can access in the trade field with every platform which my broker also allow me as a regular client. So, if you think you can trade well without improving yourself and skill you can lose anytime.

I follow my own trading style. My strategy is very simple. I use price action to find an entry. If my strategy permits me to open a trade, then I open trade. I never try to force me to open a trade. It takes maximum 5 minutes to take the decision. If I can't make a decision in 5 minutes I do not open trade. I place both stop loss and take profit and check everyday one or two times. If I see anything wrong I manually close the trade. I trade at MaximusFx broker. I am happy with their low spreads and no requote.

TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER WITH MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is now full of competition. Since here traders engage in currency trading from different parts of the world. We trader need to be very cautions while selecting any trading strategy. I prefer liquidity thereby in this dynamic market I prefer scalping. And I am as a scalper working with a regulated broker AAFX since I am getting lowest zero spread and re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade executions all the time.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...