How many pair in your Broker ?

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders are extremely dependable on EURUSD which is mainly considered as a bass currency pair in this market place. But I think for increasing trading performance very rapidly we have to trade other major currency pair.  Sometime I trade at all major pair in my demo trading to see the performance how it works. 

• 2 months later...

For me, the pairs with highest spreads are my least favorite cause it’s hard for me to cross over the spreads point to make a profit and I have to wait for a long time if they do go over that. I like the popular ones due to comfortable spreads and high volume on trades. I don’t like any two European pairs with each other as they are not having much movement due to the fact that they re kind of similar in nature and therefore less movement. 

I really couldn't care about it. To me maybe a couple pairs are the best to trade. For my trading I fundamentally trade EURUSDUSD and GBPUSD. I understand those 2 pairs more. To me it is a wise idea to trade conceivably a few pairs. It helps us to welcome the characteristics of that pair. I am trading with FXPM. And I really don't know how many pairs they have. Do this really a big deal? I don't think so. 

Actually as a pro trader I believe it is not necessary to think about how many pairs you are using. Rather I believe every trader here will select currency pairs as per own strategy. Like my broker AAFX once suggested me to work with major pairs because major pairs must include USD and USD is one of the most common currencies around the globe. Moreover, I am enjoying low and fixed 1 pip spread on major pairs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...