High leverage

Jeremy Fox

For profitable forex trading leverage is the most powerful tool. That’s why traders feel very excited to use this tool. Also, a trader can consider this tool to select a strong trading platform for his/her business. Because leverage is totally depending on a broker how much they are able to take the risk.

So, if a trader prefers leverage facility in business he or she had to select a broker who will provide high volume of leverage. For avoiding risk, I always use leverage up to 1:200 that always ensures by my trading broker AGEA. By using this most effective financial too I can earn high volume of profit. But in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.

• 1 month later...

You are right, leverage is a powerful tool from forex broker, but we have to use it wisely too. FXB Trading offer leverage up to 1 : 1.000, if we can maximize this tool we can get our success in forex market. Now, we can start our forex business with just small amount, and we can double our money if we can use the tool that offered by our broker.

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

It's great that forex brokers offer very high leverage. That opens a window to far greater opportunities in trading, especially for those who know how to play with the market. My broker, Trade12 offers 1:400 leverage. However, throughout my life as a trader, I haven't tried going for the maximum. My risk level is only up to 1:50. I was also advised by my broker to consider the risk of going for higher leverage because as that could result to a greater profit, you could easily blow off your whole account as well. Just be cautious when using high leverage

On September 19, 2017 at 1:13 PM, Alan Benedict said:

It's great that forex brokers offer very high leverage. That opens a window to far greater opportunities in trading, especially for those who know how to play with the market. My broker, Trade12 offers 1:400 leverage. However, throughout my life as a trader, I haven't tried going for the maximum. My risk level is only up to 1:50. I was also advised by my broker to consider the risk of going for higher leverage because as that could result to a greater profit, you could easily blow off your whole account as well. Just be cautious when using high leverage

Trade12 lost their license, the risk of your money getting trapped into a scam is too high. Better move to healthier and safer trading environment, for example on Tickmill or Hotforex

On 9/27/2017 at 4:03 AM, binaryowner said:

Trade12 lost their license, the risk of your money getting trapped into a scam is too high. Better move to healthier and safer trading environment, for example on Tickmill or Hotforex

I've been trading with them for so long already and so far I haven't experienced any serious problems. Withdrawal is ok although sometimes it takes too long especially during volatile days, but nevertheless I get my money. I think it's too late to turn back now. As long as I am able to make money with Trade12 I'll keep my account with them.