Review about Trade12 Broker.

Roisin Mulvaney

Finding a broker is often hard because most people don’t know where to look and that’s why they often end up joining wrong companies. So, I have decided to help traders and lay out my own review to guide people into joining the right company. I work with Trade12; it has been 8 years for me with them, so I feel it is right for me to review them with knowing inside out! Being a regulated broker, they are highly reputed as well while the conditions are equally good with tidy spreads at 1 pip to IB program, market guides and plenty more, it’s all stunning!

Finding a good broker for your profitable trading career is the biggest challenge in my sense and it really matters a lot. You don’t need to go far for a broker. I would like to suggest for you trade-24.com, with whom now I am trading. Honestly, they are very supportive in every way of your need. They guaranteed the safety of their client’s funds. You will love this broker and can make profit consistent.

• 2 months later...

I am also trading with Trade12, although I started last December 2016. So far I am pretty satisfied with their service. Reasonable fees, flexible margin, reliable customer service, and fast execution to name a few. I am really quite impressed by their impeccable client satisfaction. They prioritize their clients' needs. I sometimes find bad reviews but I haven't experienced any especially about withdrawal as I have withdrawn my profits several times already. Overall a good broker.