do you like Bonus offer ?>

Tanzil Al Banna

In Fx trading when choosing at any kinds of bonus offer first of all we the traders have to make sure to take it from only regulated trading brokers , otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.  By the way in my trading career I am very lucky to choose TradingBanks   as my broker which is regulated by the high authorize in this market place and for all time make sure 100% initial bonus that I am able to use for all time without any kinds of restrictions including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.  So, for all time I feel comfortable and secure when trading.

Actually, I have seen according to my trading experience, the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. That’s why I am not willing to trade with any kinds of bonus offer. And I am very lucky to choose TempleFX where I don’t feel at all due to lack of bonus offer ,

because they always ensures superior execution for trading , security of funds at any deposits, easy withdrawal system without long time process,   active customer services , lowest trading spreads , low transaction cost and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

• 2 weeks later...

Bonus is the exciting part of Forex business. The people who are doing forex business know what is bonus in this business. In Forex you have to choose a broker first. You can see thousands of broker in this business market. All the brokers are offering different bonus offers. But my first experience of FX business was very bad. The bonus I got form my broker cannot use by me practically. Because there was lots of restriction.

Then I gather experience that while choosing a broker at first you have to make sure that the broker is regulated trading broker. Without regulated trading broker you cannot use your bonus for many restrictions.  Now I have chosen MXTrade broker. This broker is regulated by high authorized market place.

• 4 months later...

For me bonuses are great as long as you stick to the rules that comes with using them. Trade12's 50% deposit bonus helped me a lot when I was a starting trader because I didn't have to use leverage to increase my potential profits. I nearly blew my account but fortunately I was able to recover because I got a reserved capital from the bonus I got.

• 2 months later...

I think everyone like for bonus. Bonus same with got leverage higher than usual. Try 100% booster bonus from FXB Trading. This powerful trading bonus increases your trading potential instantly, giving you the opportunity to trade forex, gold, silver, commodities and many more asset classes the way you want to trade!

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading