best broker for scalping

Money Morkel

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should choose the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.  As a scalper, now I am comfortable with Trade12 broker which is regulated and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads.

I scalp with Hotforex because they have tight spreads and rocket-speed execution. I use paid VPS close to HF server location to get 1-5 ping and use EA to place trades. Many traders complain their orders are filled with slippage I think if they follow my example they can easily avoid any kind of slippage except news release times.

• 2 months later...

Trade 24 is bringing exact concept of trading world. Trade 24 is giving 2 pips spread. It's giving quick execution which is  mandatory for scalping. Most trader complaints about their broker that they cannot do scalping because lacking of quick execution. I'm using Trade 24 since 3 years and didn't face any issues about scalping or other things. Trade 24 don't has slippage problems also so scalping is easy. You can make profit easily.