Which broker is best to deal with?

Dani Kogel

Hi: I am a newbie and am trying to research which broker is best to deal with. I have read that you generally recommend CTOption ( https://ctoption.com/ ). The thing is that their payout is higher than any other broker. Did any of you try this broker? The platform looks quite ok and the delay on demo is fine too. I searched online for reviews but didn't find anything negative. Can anyone help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been trading with CorporateOption for almost 1 year through their web trading platform. No problems so far. CorporateOption trading platform is user-friendly. I find what I need, Smooth trade execution with market standard payouts, android and iOS platforms are also available and many way to withdraw/deposit funds.

No issues regarding deposits and withdraws. In fact, customer service has been quite good. Deposit bonuses are also a plus. I tried a few binary brokers before I joined CorporateOption. Their platforms are good and welcome bonuses are often interesting. Highly Recommended. www.corporateoption.com

Edited by Jason Daniels

Yes, I do agree, scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy due to getting profit instantly. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions.  So, we the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.  

• 1 month later...

Mostly all of the brokers allows trading during news and that is the best time when a scalper can hedge the market applying scalping techniques. However, new traders should avoid scalping as the market is much riskier and unpredictable during news release session and chances are that they can get their accounts emptied during such time.

• 3 months later...

I operate under FP Markets and I don’t think there can be a better company than them. They are masters at work like with regulation by ASIC and also have excellent market standing servicing in over 200 countries while the features are top notch. They have ultra-tight spreads, lightning fast execution, largest range of instruments up to 1000+ and they have outstanding market analysis, insights, trading tips and educational guidance too. We even get our payments fast without added commission and the support service is forever present which makes them the BEST!

• 1 month later...

Well, I don’t think there is any argument here when we talk about personal levels, but for me, I believe in broker that we could rely upon and have clean record. This is where TradexOptions are special with ensuring security with excellent structure, fast payments and we can even use banking option to make transactions that gives us extra comfort and safeguards our investments. It’s easily the BEST Binary Broker I have ever traded with.

• 4 weeks later...

When you visit the website of FXB Trading, it will seem like any other brokerage service with some average features. You will, however, be pleasantly surprised once you start using its website. The information that you will come across in most of its features will serve as an excellent resource

• 6 months later...