Fastest platform I have ever encountered

Andre Silva

I can tell you that CTOption has one of the fastest platform I have ever encountered and I really admire their support. I don't think the admin really has good relationship with the broker but I can tell from my experience they are one of the best and they provide you with software yes!. and if you are good at picking the right time to open a trade and become familiar with their software it can really help you with most of your trading.

I think CToption is very transparent, their customer service is close to being perfect, I've been with them for just a month trading my live account.... I lost my first $30 I deposited, then deposited another $100 and currently my account is less than $60.. but I am not putting that on CToption, I will better try using a different strategy and money management.

• 1 month later...

As a scalper, I have to depend on lowest trading spreads for making profit with certainly by scalping that’s brings profit in a short time.  that’s why, I have decided to trade in Trade12 regulated trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing only one pip lowest trading spreads which his very supportive to make profit wit certainly by scalping.     

• 8 months later...