Recommend Fx Broker

If I have to recommend any broker for trader I have to say it is AAFX. This is my current broker and I am very much satisfied with their service. I have worked with many brokers in my trading career but nothing can be comparable with this broker. This is an Australian regulated broker. It provides me 2 pips spread on major pairs and very good execution system alongside 1:1000 leverage power.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my trading career about broker my best selection was Trade12 because I have almost all trading facilities with the broker. I have high leverage like more than 1:400, flexible margin, high liquidity of source, quick cash back, initial deposit bonus, high security and no set up fees with the broker. As a part time trader I get the highest feedback from them because of their lowest cost facility.

We know each and every traders choose broker according to the trading style. There are some traders who prefer long time trading but most of the traders prefer scalping more. As a scalper i have selected a bitcoin based broker namely https://evolve.markets/. We know that every scalper seeks for high leverage and low spread facility. I am really lucky that with the broker i have zero spread in all of their accounts and high leverage like 1:500. 

In my career I never suggest something to someone which I have never used. In my long career I have changed several broker due to several causes. Broker choosing has become very tough task to do which renders special trading facilities to the traders to run their trading as Forex is a decentralized money market. There are thousands of brokers in retail market place but maximum of them have low regulation and involved with scam. To avoid scam we should go for a reputed broker which includes high security. With Trade12 I have high security, high technology for trading, the lowest spread and overall the best support.

My Recommendation will be just one and that’s FreshForex broker who are highly supportive and trustworthy especially to do with zero spreads, fast execution, mega rebate and then even 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, it’s outstanding to operate here. One can even join up with stuff like MetaTrader Coupons, it’s just fascinating.

Finding out a right broker is an onerous task to do now a day. Because most of the brokers found are to scam. And due to scam maximum of the traders are being cheated day by day. In my career I have changed several brokers due to several problems. I never recommend something to someone which I never have used in my life. From all those brokers I have used, I liked a broker most which is Evolve Markets is based on bitcoin as a medium and have been trading here for a long time without facing any problem.

• 2 weeks later...

I recommend anyone looking for a broker to check out Trade12. It is an international broker that offer accounts for beginners, experts, and ecn accounts. This broker is great especially for scalpers, day traders, and frequent traders because of their ecn broker account that offer tighter spreads and fast order execution. I also like them as they already offer analysis tools, educational resources and free research materials on their site which can be accessed even by non-clients.

• 1 month later...

If you are seeking websites to trade in a CFD market and looking for recommendations, FXB Trading is the place to go to, particularly if you are a novice trader. It is essential for beginners in the trading market to gain proper understanding of the economic trends and latest occurrences and FXB Trading prepares them adequately

Broker is the vital part of trading without which trading is quite impossible. So every trader needs to have a successful broker but in the retail market place there are thousands of brokers available but most of them found are to scam. They are engaging with scam and cheat with their traders. But I found Trade12 as a scam free broker and secure place for the traders.

In my long trading career I have changed several brokers due to several problems. At last I found Trade12 broker because I have the pure security of funding from the broker. I have also high leverage like 1:400, low spread level, no set up fees, wide range of deposit bonus, technical errors free platform, reliability, no restrictions for pending orders, ECN accounts with low commission with the broker.

FXB Trading is the preferred choice of many traders as their trading website and platform because of the high quality safety and security provided for their funds. These funds get deposited with several established financial institutions across the world. The website also trains the traders through its regulatory articles to keep them updated in the CFD market

In my long trading career I have never suggested something to someone which I never used. In my career I have changed several trading brokers due to several causes. But right now I am with a successful broker which achieved several international award due to their attentive service and honesty. They arrange several programs for the welfare of their traders. I am really satisfied having such a regulated broker.

Choosing a broker is very dedicate decision, because after investing the money we are not capable to maintain our trading without brokers support and the broker can affects the result of our trading   with certainly, that’s why we the traders have to choose our brokers in cool mind, now I am trading with LQDFX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use.  I always depend on scalping and that’s why I have chosen this STP platform due to proper environment for scalping by means of flexible trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much comfortable. 

Broker plays an important role to a traders life. It is like backbone to them. Without the help of a broker a trader can not do trade well. I personally trade with FreshForex broker which is very good at their services. They give many facilities like fund safety, lower spread, mega rebate, easy withdrawal,101% deposit bonus and many more so that their clients can do trade with good profit. This broker is very reliable and trustworthy too. 

Broker plays an important role to a traders life. It works like a magic wand to traders. Without the help of a broker a trader can not do trade well. I personally trade with FreshForex broker. This broker is very good at their services. They are very much concerned of their clients comforts. This broker is very reliable and supportive as well. I feel safe and comfortable working with this broker.

Every trader need to have recommendation before choosing a broker. Because to the neophyte traders it is really tough to identify a right broker as most of the brokers in the retail market place found are to scam. And due to scam a lot of traders are being cheated. That’s why I would like to recommend you Trade12 broker. Because here I have been trading for more than 1 year without facing any problem.  

• 3 weeks later...

In my long career I have changed several brokers and have faced several problems in my life. But at last I got relief after engaging myself with Trade12 broker because the broker is offering the smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging. As a scalper I always enjoy their high leverage, low spread, fast execution and the most reliable platform which includes more than 250 technical tools and user friendly.

Just now, Mehraj Hossain said:

In my long career I have changed several brokers and have faced several problems in my life. But at last I got relief after engaging myself with Trade12 broker because the broker is offering the smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging. As a scalper I always enjoy their high leverage, low spread, fast execution and the most reliable platform which includes more than 250 technical tools and user friendly.

every broker is going to give every way to make traders more comfortable, but all brokers have their advantages and disadvantages and advantages do not escape from it, we must be able to learn to understand the risks to be easy to control it therefore I prefer broker FXB Trading, because that's one broker that is suitable for traders,

Forex is the biggest financial market in the world. It is the most easy way to make huge money with a good profit within a very short time. To be a successful trader, a trader must need help from his broker. Because without the help of a broker A trader can not do trade well. I personally trade with FreshForex broker. They give 100% fund safety, quicker withdrawal to their clients along with lowest spread, mega rebate, good customer support and many more. This broker is very good and reliable.