Please, recommend the broker

Money Morkel

It is very much difficult to recommend at any brokers, because there are almost thousands brokers in online retail market and most of them are found to be scams. I only recommend   the broker which I have used that is Trade12 broker. This regulated trading broker at all times ensures wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any deposits. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.       

https://www.trade12.com

• 4 weeks later...

CToption is possibly the best binary options broker in all aspects such as trading platform, trading room, educational tools, customer support, and deposit & withdrawal policies. And oh, they have one of the best terms when it comes to bonuses. I really found this lucrative for me because I made some big profits last month and withdrawn successfully... Thanks.

• 6 months later...

Trader must need a broker to get every possible trading support. Trade-24.com is the best broker for me, because they are so transparent with their activities. This broker providing fixed and lowest spread to their clients. I appreciate their co-operative behavior and instant issue solving capacity. Their trading platform is suitable for all traders so I can highly recommend this broker this broker for all to work with a best trading environment.

• 4 months later...

In Fx trading there are many kinds of trading strategies that we the traders select according to our trading experience.  but from all scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading approach . but mostly brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this.  by the way , now I am with LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.   so, I get comfort when scalping practically.

• 2 months later...