What a crypto-currency is

MrAdmin

• Administrator

A cryptocurrency is a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of new units. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies. Bitcoin became the first decentralized cryptocurrency in 2009. Since then, numerous cryptocurrencies have been created. These are frequently called altcoins, as a blend of bitcoin alternative.

"He's nervous, but on the surface, he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgettin'"

• 1 year later...

I think by now, it is crystal clear for everyone as what exactly Crypto currency is but what are good options in this is still not clear for many. As we all talk about Bitcoin/Ethereum and such, but there are some amazing options that needs to be looked at very seriously. I have done just that and it’s the reason for me with picking Epiq Nights, as it is wonderful option that is set to change the face of this industry! They come from Herbal Supplement providing background, where they currently sit pretty at top with no major competition at all! Now, they are aiming to be the revolutionary ICO in the industry, I am pretty pleased to join under them!