Best Regards

ForexMart
fb-art_zpsntenel7e.jpg
Facebook.com/Forexmart

Edited by Alfamart

• 2 weeks later...

fxlogo-blue.png

bul50_zps1prqyymr.png

Trade with more capital and gain more profit. When a trader opens a ForexMart account and makes a deposit, he has the opportunity to get 50% of the total amount of money deposited. For example, if he deposits $100, we will deposit $50 bonus in his account. Thus, his total balance will be $150. Our system will generate the right amount of bonus for your account. 

Finally i could Request WD again from Forexmart at 14 july
Usually ForexMart will process my WD request in 48 hours, so i estimate i will recieve my WD request at monday
FXMartWD_zpszyziugbh.png

My Forexmart Review

Good broker
fast executions
my pending order was opened at my requested price even at volatile market
overall, an amazing trading experience

On 15/07/2016 at 2:27 PM, aganijak said:

Finally i could Request WD again from Forexmart at 14 july
Usually ForexMart will process my WD request in 48 hours, so i estimate i will recieve my WD request at monday
FXMartWD_zpszyziugbh.png

My Forexmart Review

Good broker
fast executions
my pending order was opened at my requested price even at volatile market
overall, an amazing trading experience

Recieved my WD at 15th july
great job ForexMart !

WDPaycoFXMart_zpsbzw4zbtn.png

Requested another one at the same date
WDRequest_zpsrihgoif5.png[/URL]

ForexMart Serve WD like a clockwork !

EUR/AUD has lost most ground, butwe expect that cross in particular to outperform in the coming weeks.

On the Aussie leg, we expect another disappointing CPI print for Q2 will compel the RBA to cut the cash rate in August. Our local economists have penciled in a core inflation print of 1.5% y/y, well below the target band, and think this will be sufficient for the RBA to act. Moreover, the risk to this call is likely skewed to the downside considering that currency strength in Q2 also had a greater disinflationary impact in New Zealand than most long-term models predicted. With the rates market still sitting on the fence at ~13bps priced, a soft CPI print should see significant follow-through in the currency.

As for the euro leg, we consider the market too dovish in pricing a ~7bp lower depo rate by year-end. This week’s meeting should make it clearer that the ECB won’t panic over Brexit and, if necessary, would likely prefer to adjust QE in the autumn. But that prospect should be less bearish for the euro than a rate cut, and the meeting thus poses some upside risk to the euro. In the US and Japan, by contrast, currency-bullish policy re-pricings won’t likely happen before September. Over the summer, the Fed will likely remain reluctant to hint at any tightening by year-end, and the Abe administration should manage to keep alive some market expectations of a large fiscal stimulus in the autumn.

...In valuation terms, lastly, the euro is just as well protected against the Aussie as the yen, having struggled for years to undershoot PPP by more than 20%.

b11.PNG?v578f8729

fxlogo-blue.png

recieved my $86.78 from ForexMart 
ForexmartWD19jul_zps0kfdwmqb.png

Great Job ForexMart !

a best place to trade.Best Place to make money
No requote, Fair Spreads, no delay, and always deliver my WD .

]requested another WD , and i will wait for next 48 hours to recieve this one. No problemo as long as they are pay on time

ForexmartWDRequest21july1_zps1hpjdtpp.pn

EUR/USD: If 1.0930 Fails, Downside To Be Limited To 1.08
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14330[/ATTACH]

We saw more USD strength last week, which I think partly reflects lingering global growth concerns, due to Brexit and what not. I would not fight the USD now. Especially so, as with the recent few weeks of strong US data, we could still get the Markets reprice the Fed back to more than the current 45% chance of one 2016 hike.  If only August 5th payrolls is strong!

Overall, my feeling is that the Markets expect too much from global central banks – so far, the BoE has “disappointed”, the ECB has “disappointed”, and BoJ will “disappoint” next week?... While consensus is for rate cuts and more QE, I really feel the idea “lower rates are no good for economy” is getting traction among central bankers . Even BoJ Kuroda’s comments, who also shrugged off helicopter money again at G20 meeting, are in that direction. Looking at how negatively the Markets react to lower rates... I side with this view (no. more. "easing". please.) But at the same, I worry the Markets will get cold shower if central banks don't deliver as expected.

Central banks not as easy as we wish HAS to be coupled with worse/worsening global data to get a proper “risk off”, just like last December with Fed. Looking at the leading indicators, the slowdown seems inevitable, also in Europe, and the summer equity Markets have been ignoring it for now. Me? Sit on the cautious bench for the time being.

The EURUSD has corrected, and if 1.0930 fails, we could see 1.08 – but that would likely be it, assuming no major crisis/recession in Europe, China or US (baseline). 

bgbonus50.jpg

ForexMart 50% Bonus
Trade with more capital and gain more profit. When a trader opens a ForexMart account and makes a deposit, he has the opportunity to get 50% of the total amount of money deposited. For example, if he deposits $100, we will deposit $50 bonus in his account. Thus, his total balance will be $150. Our system will generate the right amount of bonus for your account. Remember, bonus comes from our company and is not considered an e-currency.

No Deposit Bonus

Trade immediately and with more capital. 

The No Deposit Bonus program enables traders to test our superb trading platforms without experiencing any investment risk. 

All it takes is creating and validating an account. Please take note that the bonus can be availed once and cannot be combined with other kinds of bonuses.