Anniversary Bonus from PCM Brokers.

Celebrating it’s 10 years anniversary PCM Brokers offers its clients an excellent opportunity to get 100% bonus of the account equity and especial Rebate program. Clients can apply for a bonus from 13th FEB to 13th Mach.

# 100% Welcome Bonus:

Bonus Duration: 13th Feb to 13th March.

Deposit Amount: $1000 to $5000.

Withdraw Status: Yea! You can withdraw this bonus.

#Rebate ($) on all loyal PCM Brokers Clients:

Trader who has minimum one year live trading experience with PCM Brokers they are eligible for this especial rebate program, $2 rebate on every standard traded lot is considered.

Chick here to know details: http://fxpcm.com/forex/pcm-brokers%E2%80%99-10th-anniversary

In addition, if you have any question on this 100% bonus offer, please don’t be hesitate for asking me. Even, you can use our live support as well. Thank you very much for your time!

• 6 months later...

Oh! That’s really healthy offer! Interestingly, I also got 100% deposit bonus on my 100$ trading capital! Actually, I think TradingBanks broker is very much useful for retail Forex trader! Their live trading facilities and features help me to make standard money from my small trading balance, that’s really great experience for me! By the way, my trading knowledge is my main strength of trading!