My broker , My choice

Without having a reliable support from a regulated trading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life in spite of good trading knowledge. That’s why, I have selected Trade12 ECN regulated trading broker because of real trading facilities. I got 50% initial bonus from here, that I can use for all time with lowest trading spreads and up to leverage 1:400.

Without having a reliable support from a regulated trading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life in spite of good trading knowledge. That’s why, I have selected Trade12 ECN regulated trading broker because of real trading facilities. I got 50% initial bonus from here, that I can use for all time with lowest trading spreads and up to leverage 1:400.

Come on man, its bucketshop.

Join the team of professional traders on reliable Hotforex platform, here you have more chance to turn your trading into profitable.

Basically, I have chosen my trading broker Trade12 because of only one pip lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly scalping approach that brings profit in a short time. By using this flexible trading spreads, I am also able to predict the market with surely. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

I choose a broker because I want the best conditions that require a good trading conditions to make scalping and hedging without any limitations. scalping requires a system that requires no requotes trading conditions both in terms of the opening or closing of orders because the execution speed scalping techniques are helpful to achieving the target. STP models account with the freedom to trade with scalping method is very helpful and now I see Vipro Market became one of the candidates to perform scalping brokers supported by a complete regulatory ranging from CySec, FCA and others

Come on man, its bucketshop.

Join the team of professional traders on reliable Hotforex platform, here you have more chance to turn your trading into profitable.

Dear brother, I think, before trading, first of all, you have to know how to reply at any posting with respectfully. Of course, you have the right way to promotion your broker.. But why have you used this bad language? I have gathered the experience of your broker by your poor personality and immature behavior…..thank you.

Money Morkel, I be fair that what he said is not bad language, bucket shop can be termed as bad broker, so it’s rather the word to describe the broker instead of anything near bad language. Now as per profitable trading is concern, we need to work with companies which have proven their credibility, hence my only suggestion is OctaFX, I can say about their quality and great service, but I will be happier if you simply visit them and see their achievements especially 14 awards in just 4 years which includes the most prestigious one like Best International Broker while their service itself is something to be proud of, so working with such company is a simple way to increase our chance of success.

I trade hotforex, a good regulated broker by both the FSC and CySec and FCA, on the other hand i also trade a relatively new broker calld LMFX and surprisingly they are actually good,

Yeah regulation is most important thing when we talk about reliability of brokers And Hotforex really fits the bill in these terms for newbie traders.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s no doubt that my broker, my choice is policy is absolutely correct, but it important to let others know a particular reason to select the broker we do especially when we are talking on open forum. I work with OctaFX broker and with them, I am gaining serious benefits, this is all to do with them been so much reliable with been regulated plus a true ECN broker as well while there is also ideal conditions which includes having low spreads from 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and gigantic 50% bonus that is trade able without any added policy or conditions, so one can nicely work out what suits instead of trimming our strength due to unnecessary conditions which other brokers put on.

As a scalper, I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads for making profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. that’s why, my great choice was Trade12 regulated trading broker due to only one pip lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping.

• 2 months later...

Trade12 is my broker that I have chosen because of a wide range of trading technologies. This ECN trading broker for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposit. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.      

• 3 weeks later...