A broker that cares about Traders Success

Andre Silva

I trade with this broker 6 months. And as for my opinion it is good choice for everyone. Try to trade on mini account if you are newbie or to test your skills on Standard if you are professional trader. Low spreads and other good conditions there are all what i need. My experience says you need to trade with the best, that is why i want to ask myself: Why I didn't know about CMTrading early-year? https://www.cmtrading.com/

• 3 weeks later...

Each broker seeks to provide the most benefit to the trader, now I try to be able to stabilize trading in TICKMILL. based on my experience is suitable to trade with scalping especially for ECN accounts. in addition, can now make changes to your account to an account free swap. besides that, I am now more interested in the webinar provided by brokers about trading analysis in terms of technical and fundamental and TICKMILL provide this for traders with without any charges