Even a non-investor forced to invest by OctaFX!

Mark Hoffman

I belong from a middle class family and my parents hardly are able to afford money for my studies, so I need to build my future on my own shoulders and alongside I never wanted to give up studies, as no matter what happens I know that education will always give me a bright future.

I always used to get 2-3 hours after coming back from college so now I decided to give me parents help and try to earn money by part time jobs which I was not able to find offline, so I searched online and there I got Forex trading.

I had no money to invest so I started with OctaFX broker, they had offer for free users with their 8 USD no deposit bonus, I was so happy as first time I made 20 USD profit and instead of saving I reinvested it and it was only because I trusted them so much thanks to their outstanding service, which really made me invest even when I was looking to get anything out of it, that is something only a master can do like them!