What's your feeling on Future Option Vs. FOREX Option Trading

shere0901

Most FOREX options share certain characteristics. They provide the opportunity, but not the obligation, to purchase (via a call) or sell (via a put) a specified underlying asset at a given price (the strike price) by or on a given date (the expiration date). European-style options can only be exercised on the expiration date;

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I personally prefer Option trading with currency pairs only since that is far more profitable for me and that is one major reason why I really like to work with them. I am currently trading with FMbinary.com company where I get excellent setup which includes 85% payout for all major assets plus it’s for both short and long term trade options, so that is what really makes it stand out amongst the rest and makes it extremely good for me.

• 4 weeks later...

To be honest, I believe Forex trading is much standard from option trading. Because, we can depend on Forex for long run. On the other hand, there is nothing like guarantee in option trading. This is way, I have already selected Forex trading profession as my permanent profession. In addition, I am making enough money for every month without taking high risk. As, I got 100% welcome bonus offer of TradingBanks so, I also increased my monthly trading target.

• 1 year later...

An option gives the purchaser the privilege, yet not the commitment to purchase (or offer) a specific resource at a particular cost whenever amid the life of the agreement. A futures contract gives the purchaser the commitment to buy a particular resource, and the dealer to offer and convey that benefit at a particular future date, unless the holder's position is shut before lapse. I do binary options at lxmarkets.