Broker with Accurate and fast execution with No re-quotes

tamzid92

cropped-commex-fx-logo-old321.png

CommexFX is a fully regulated award-winning STP/ECN Forex Broker with an excellent reputation for offering financial services to both individual and institutional investors.

I have been trading here for more than 1.5 years and in this time I find out that CommexFX is the Broker with Accurate and fast execution with No re-quotes . . .

Why Choose CommexFX?
  • Genuine STP/ECN model-No Dealing Desk Intervention
  • Choice of trading platforms: MT4, Myfxbook AutoTrade, Mobile Platforms
  • Accurate and fast execution with No re-quotes
  • Trade Forex with spreads as low as 0.4 pips
  • Open a trading account with as low as $200
  • Choose your own leverage up to 1:400
  • Fast and easy deposits and withdrawals
  • Hedging, scalping and Expert Advisor friendly
So, I believe your Trading journey will surely be Profitable and Successful if you join CommexFX.

• 3 weeks later...

Forex trading is a business that needs quick decision making and also requires fully up to date system with stable and reliable broker because one second in Forex can make a big difference between profits and losses that’s why it is important to have a broker with accurate and fast execution of all trades, also with no requotes guaranteed.

That is why I trade mainly with OctaFX, as they have ideal platform cTrader where all my trades are executed instantly and there is guaranteed of no requotes even in extreme news like NFP and also they provide wonderful bonus of 50% on every deposit, so that is extra benefit we receive with trading on such a quality brokerage company like OctaFX.

ECN forex brokers will charge you a commission on each trade, but generally provide much lower spreads. With some ECN brokers you can
get the spread down to almost zero. Paying the commission is typically worth it to save 2 pips on the spread. For longer-term traders this isn’t a big deal. But for scalpers, an ECN broker with a typical spread near zero (0.1 or 0.2 pips on majors) is highly advantageous. so i choose Armada Markets who have this low spread based Forex Spread Broker Comparison

• 2 weeks later...