“Zero Spread� Account

This is an all-purpose account type that enables traders execute their trades with no spread. It helps beginner traders get familiar with the market conditions easily, and allows professional traders to apply profound technical analysis with its maximum efficiency.

Commision based brokers are well know of their cheating practices prompting traders to open heaps of orders and therefore make more comissions. It is better to trade in low spread account for example Hotforex Real micro, where I get lowest spreads especially on EUR pairs. I am full time trader that's why tight spreads is very important for me particularly during news releases

• 2 weeks later...

I am a scalper. Therefore, every signal pip is very important calculation for me. After joining in Forex, I was interested to trade in reliable and narrowest trading spreads trading broker. This is way; I trade in ‘GCI’ trading broker. Now I can use EUR/USD currency with 1 pip trading spread, GBP/USD with only 2 pips. USD/JPY with 1 pip trading spreads. This is way, I can scalping on major trading currencies very comfortably.

Rightnow, there are many brokers that give zero spread services..

I'm glad so much with this services...

Yes, Right now many broker provide us zero spread for the trader. one of them is FBS. we can using this type account to maximize our trade and also we can using seld rebate option in our trade

Trading without spreads is fun, but with a large commission certainly would make it uncomfortable. I myself use an ECN broker that provide small commission with low spreads. my broker initially taking comission 2 per lot (0.0020% notional)

Commission stated it looks great, but if we calculate that the commission for every 1 lot trades. if we use a lot smaller, then the applicable commission will be smaller. you can check it on Zero Spread account commision table.

680_eng.jpg

Hi all,

FBS are excited to inform you that the maximum available leverage on Forex - 1: 2000 - has been introduced at FBS from now on.

FBS are pleased to offer FBS customers all the best. With this unique leverage you will be able to earn maximum and make all your dreams come true

Your success on Forex is no longer dependent on your initial investments.

This opportunity is offered to each trader on "Micro", "Standard" and Zero Spread accounts. You can set or change leverage on your account manually in your Personal Area.

Here are the New promo bonus from FBS

We are longing for representing you a new incredible promotion - now FBS grants its customers bonus of the entire 100%!

That has never happened before! After receiving the "100% bonus", your deposit is automatically doubled. Your $ 100 turn into 200, $ 200 – into 400, $ 400 – into 800! And in the same proportion will your profits be increased.

Meet a genuine breakthrough on Forex market! It became possible just because FBS is the first and only broker that dared to give its customers the maximum of opportunities to succeed in trading!

100% above deposit are totally your funds that can be withdrawn right after some trading.

We are striving for providing our traders with everything one-hundred-percent! Therefore, we increased bonus percentage to its maximum!

Deposit your account and get 100% bonus to it.

• 3 weeks later...

with spread trading more profitable than trading with zero spread but will be subject to a very large commission. for that I choose to trade with cent account at Instaforex. with a leverage of 1: 1000 will make me feel very comfortable for trading in forex

Commission stated it looks great, but if we calculate that the commission for every 1 lot trades. if we use a lot smaller, then the applicable commission will be smaller. you can check it on Zero Spread account commision table.

FBS are excited to inform you that the maximum available leverage on Forex - 1: 2000 - has been introduced at FBS from now on.

FBS are pleased to offer FBS customers all the best. With this unique leverage you will be able to earn maximum and make all your dreams come true

This opportunity is offered to each trader on "Micro", "Standard" and Zero Spread accounts. You can set or change leverage on your account manually in your Personal Area.

680_eng.jpg

Hi all,

What for they introduce leverage increase? The more is leverage the more is risk. It is better to improve trading conditions by making execution fast and spreads tighter as my broker Hotforex does.