Do not depend of luck depend on you.

shere0901

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We must depend on our knowledge, trading experience, tested strategy, good emotional control in order to win big in forex. Reading news is also very important actually. The news can affect the whole analysis we did.

of course, to be successful in forex we need to rely on ourselves, we need to learn so that we can rely on ourselves. success in forex not dependent on others, but on yourself. For that we must invest our time to learn and practice trading

We can not depend on luck in forex trading. We must have good skills in managing money, analyzing market, and we also have good psychology here. We must use demo account as well as possible if we want to get maximal result. or using demo contest account. Currently I am participating in Armada Markets demo contest and link

we should not just rely on luck in doing forex trading, although luck was very decisive result of our trade, we must do our best to make it easier to trade benefit, we must make a good money management, we also have to implement appropriate systems and strategies, if all that we have done, then we are just waiting for the luck factor comes.

we can't depen on lucky all time. and we can't independ on lucky. it is both side of your analysis. you can make good signal. but with a small lucky you can make bigg profit in a short time

yes, we can not expect a fortune in forex. since forex has a very high risk. So we need to work hard to earn profits in forex. we invest the time to many learn and practice of trading.

Luck has nothing to do with trading. It can play right into your hands maybe one or two times but next one will devastate your deposit. When I was newbie I used to play with my OctaFx demo believing in luck magic, starts and anything related to that. But later I understand that only knowledge and strong MM can help me to succeed there.

• 1 month later...

I don't depend on my luck to win from Forex trading. As I do trade with OctaFX broker house, one of the worlds most popular and largest trading platform, I get all the technical analysis and financial news direct to my mail to perform better on my live trading.

This broker is the most effective for me to make money from Forex. Before that, I always used to lose money in Forex but now I can make money so easily. Though I consider myself still as a newbie, OctaFX broker made me able to win and to get profits from Forex.

Luck may give me money for few times, but I am regularly trying to improve my skills so that I can make profits for life time. I hope soon I will become a success trader to win trade easily.

• 2 weeks later...

In forex trading, we should not depend on luck only if we want to get more maximal result in forex trading. We must know that forex trading is not easy as we think. We must be able to analyze market to get maximal result. We also must have good money management and risk management.

FreshForex - fresh view on money

now I'm trying to trade in freshforex. and I try not to depend on luck trading. in forex to be successful we have to work hard to not rely on luck. because the forex risk is very high then the luck is only 1%, while 99% is hard work

in forex we indeed should not depend on luck trading. because luck only 1% while the 99% is hard work. to be successful in this business we have much to learn and practice forex trading because the risk is very high. If you want gain your experience in the trade, then you can join the demo contesttrading in Armada Markets

• 1 month later...

I never depend on luck, because I know success will never come depending only on my luck. Therefore, I surely depend on the Holy Grail Golden Eagle Strategy to get the Accurate Trading Signals from it. This is the best strategy I have ever used in Forex. It predicts market movement so logically and shows Trading Signals on Exact time. If I miss any good chances, holy grail also gives Re-Entry signals.

Very effective post for the newbie’s. Actually, Forex market always follows Forex general rules. There have specific reason to market movement. Which traders are expert about technical and fundamental only they are able to know the market future direction. On the other hand, which traders only depend on their luck or big capital, surely they will lose it. By the way, I am a new Forex trader. This is way, now I am trying to learn the market principle very soundly but still I can earn regular money by trading. Actually, I am following the accurate technical analysis of my trading broker ‘GCI’ that provides much reliable market analysis. Now, my profit ratio is over 15% in every month. On the other hand, I am hard working to improve my trading skill.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As a new Forex trader now, I am very busy to learn the general features of Forex. Therefore, now I am very careful about my money management. I think money management is the mother of success. Because, for using this policy now I have already overcome my emotion and greed. Therefore, naturally I can avoid big losses very comfortably. But, it’s really very hard to manage a good source of learning. I am so lucky that I have found one of the best Forex eBook from my trading platform that helps me very much to be a knowledgeable Forex trader. Even, I am also thankful to them for their free video tutorial that helps me very much to learn the technical technique of Forex market.

• 11 months later...

In my view we should not depend on luck at all. In fact, if we are truly wishful to become successful then we should simply not think over luck at all, as that is not the way that leads to anything good. I am doing Forex trading with OctaFX broker where I get loads of benefits which includes small spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 while we can start from just 5 dollars here and that’s too on the massively popular ECN account, it leads to working with plenty of comfort and always bring out profits easily, so that’s why they are really the ideal choice for anyone and always help us get the good results which is why I just love working with them and never need to rely upon luck!