Is Forex need a master plan?

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Nothing can be done so easily without a proper plan. Forex is a great business platform, and as like other businesses there is no way to become successful here without having a proper plan. It took huge time for me to make a good plan to ensure my profits. Then I bought the Holy Grail Golden System getting suggestion from Successful traders. This simple strategy provides Accurate Trading Signals and let me win all the time. This system even provides Re-Entry Signals for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Although Forex requires so much hard work and skills yet when it comes to planning the simply we keep the easier and better our trading would be. I always prefer to trade with good money management as no matter what happens i will not lose too big.

I can only trade with good money management due to OctaFX the best award winning brokerage company in Asia, Europe and other countries. Even with a deposit of just 100 USD i get extra 50 USD due to their 50% bonus offer which is valid for every deposit we make and also they have such a large rebate of 50-60% which basically make sure that no matter what situation we open trade on it will be profitable.

Edited by Cochran

• 1 month later...

You should have different plans for different aspect of forex trading. Its a very huge market and you should have different strategies for each market situations.

Not quite. You don't need to trade in different market conditions you have to find some different repeating state (pattern) where market will be most predictable for you. For me for example it is central banks release, for others some technicial patterns like head and shoulders, triangle, candlestick patterns. Nevertheless I only trade on fundamental events and my broker Hotforex contributes to my trades, providing up to no slippage, tolerable spreads, and fast market exit..

A good trading plan is another important requirement for earning regular money. By the way, I have made my trading plan in my demo account. Therefore, I am self-discipline Forex trader in my live account. Actually, I got best guideline form most helpful trading platform ‘GCI’. Therefore, it’s was very much easy for me to select the right chose for my trading plan.

• 2 weeks later...

i wont say its a master plan, but more like a routine or strategy to follow which is a combination of risk management, trading discipline and money management, of course there is studying and practicing and constant reading. thats the plan to follow and be flexible. its not a one way thing.