How To Choose A FOREX Broker?

shere0901

Most investors who trade Forex stocks use a broker. A broker is an individual or a company, who buys and sells stocks according to the investor's wishes. Brokers earn money by collecting commissions or fees for their services.

You should check that a broker is registered as a Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) as protection against fraud or abusive trade practices. A Forex broker also needs to be associated with a financial institution, such as a bank in order to provide funds for margin trading. Picking the right Forex broker for you will take some work on your part. There are brokers who charge a flat fee and some that charge commission. It may be a good idea to talk with friends and business associates about their brokers. You may get some good leads, and you're certain to hear who to stay away from. There is nothing like word of mouth advertising.

If you are thinking of investing online, you could choose several online brokers and contact their help desks. Seeing how quickly they respond to your questions could be key in how they will respond to their customers needs. If you don't get a speedy reply and a satisfactory answer to your question you certainly wouldn't want to trust them with your business. Just be aware that as in other types of businesses, pre sales service might be better than after sales service.

Before you choose an online broker get a copy of their online demo account. What features are included? Is the software reliable? Does it offer automatic trading? Are there extra software features that cost more?

Before setting up an account with a Forex broker you will need to do further investigation. How quickly will these brokers execute your buy/sell orders? What is their policy on slippage? What are the transaction fees? What is the spread, fixed or variable? What are the margin requirements and how are they calculated? Does the margin change with currency traded? Is it the same for mini accounts and standard accounts?

Don't forget to ask about minimum account balances and interest payments on account balances. Make sure that your funds will be insured.

• 4 months later...
one of the criteria for choosing a broker to be used is the speed the process of withdrawal and deposit using a variety of methods suitable for the trader. FBS is the best broker I've ever traded with (this is only based from my experience)! Fast execution, very helpful support day and night. Fast deposits and withdrawals.

• 3 months later...

Choosing right broker is pretty difficult, we can't judge the broker from its appearance. The righ ways is participate in and feel how are they. But I really recommended you to make money online with liteforex broker. the best anda fair broker in asia..

• 2 weeks later...

Choosing right broker is pretty difficult, we can't judge the broker from its appearance. The righ ways is participate in and feel how are they. But I really recommended you to make money online with liteforex broker. the best anda fair broker in asia..

And make sure that your account is registered in PrimeRebate guys. With rebate our loss can be minimized and increasing our profit. let's registered here PrimeRebate

• 2 months later...

While choosing a suitable broker for you, at first you must check its regulation policy. Remember that, a non-regulated broker will surely cheat on you. Thus, CommexFX is the Genuine STP/ECN and Fully Regulated broker. Before joining here I checked all of its regulation policy and I found that, CommexFX is authorized and Regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission. Being an ECN broker, CommexFX guarantees Offset of my trading position, so I can trade safely without being worried.

Selection of brokers must comply with the trader's own criteria. I have criteria that I use brokers have low spreads, speed of execution, as well as bonus offers and exciting promotions. Now I'm trying to spread refund or rebate promotion automatically, FBS AUTO CUP and get New Iphone 6 for free from FBS. These brokers provide answers to all the criteria that I choose. until now I am comfortable trading with a deposit and withdrawal of funds that can use local banks

• 2 weeks later...

Selection of brokers must comply with the trader's own criteria. I have criteria that I use brokers have low spreads, speed of execution, as well as bonus offers and exciting promotions. Now I'm trying to spread refund or rebate promotion automatically, FBS AUTO CUP and get New Iphone 6 for free from FBS. These brokers provide answers to all the criteria that I choose. until now I am comfortable trading with a deposit and withdrawal of funds that can use local banks

There are so many tips to choose best broker, Firstly we check trading conditions including spreads, platforms and system which was important for us. i think the best options is find the broker who give you the lowest spread and fast execution. this really help you in long term trading.

I believe with Armada Markets. with speads as low as 0.0 pips; no re-quotes, delays nor interventions; scalping, EAs and news trading allowed; STP, DMA and NDD; Leverage up to 1:500; trade from 0.01 lot; minimum deposit 100 EUR/USD/GBP/PLN provide me the comfort to trade with my style without worried

Whenever it comes to selection of the company that we are going work or invest our money we should always be a detective as a good company is the key to success no matter how much knowledge or experience we have still we have to depend on the broker be it for getting the low spread or bonus they are really important.

My selection is OctaFX and I completely depend on my broker as they are really trustworthy with also great achievements like been rewarded with Best broker in Asia, Europe and other countries while they also have arguably the best trading platform cTrader available which makes our experience incredible and also provide us trades getting executed instantly without any requotes so these things that i look for selection of the broker.

• 1 month later...

When looking for a broker there are so many things you have to check. But first i will consider the brokers reputation,trading condition and the withdrawal and deposit system. this what I consider before opening my account with Armada Markets last years ago, reputable one, even this not the only thing to consider, any website review sometimes just had their own odd issue, I'd prefet to make sure by my own experience. these where i found AM trading condition are very competitive, as for payment they had wide range method but at secure line of payment methods, I primarly use Skrill with them.

Edited by gacha

• 4 weeks later...

I selected my broker based on completely my friends’ recommendation since they had experience of trading and I must say the selection was spot on and my decision to go with them was as great as it has really given me rewards that I never even dreams before.

I started trading with OctaFX and it is arguably the best broker at the moment in whole Forex industry, they are a worldwide recognized company with been fully regulated and also are an award winning ECN Broker so that really give us kind of safety that our money is in great hands and we can relax up to trade without any worry also their customer service been there 24/7 gives extra confident to all investors like me.

• 1 year later...

My experience with BlueMax Capital is quite good. When I joined them I requested for some negotiations which they happily approved. I had a couple of hiccups when I was trying to connect my mt4 with myfxbook but the support team responded and helped me connecting with them. They also have a very quick and efficient payment options. No slippage till now. The spread is fine from 1.5 pip till 2 pips and sometimes change . I also like the 0 fee on withdrawal and deposit. If you are new to forex this is the company that you need.

• 2 weeks later...

Without a reliable support from a regulated trading broker that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy in spite of having good trading knowledge. For that reason, I have chosen Trade12 trading broker from where I have been using exclusive trading facilities from my first day of trading. I got 50 % initial bonus from here that I can use for all time with lowest trading spreads.

• 4 weeks later...

we should choose broker which give convenient service for us, so we can feel comfort when trading and we can make maximal profit consistently. the other, a forex broker who has a good reputation and good to deal with, is a must choose broker. A broker who support their traders to earn good and have a nice trading experience is I think everyone wants. There are many good broker out here. And i choose TICKMILL.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit wit certainly without having a reliable support form a regulated trading broker. that’s why, I have been using MXtrade trading broker because of security of funds, low transaction cost, 100% initial bonus, 1 pip trading spreads , up to leverage 1:400 and much more real trading facilities.

• 1 month later...

There are almost thousands broker in online retail Forex market. So, it is very much difficult to choose a right broker, as most of them are found to be scam.   According to my trading experience, first of all I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works.  Actually, credible regulated broker for all time make sore security of funds with certainly and they also ensure easy withdrawal system without long time process.      

I had used so many brokers before and since I found CM Trading broker, I decided to transfer all my fund after tested it for over 6 Months LIVE account with minimum deposit required. I'm more profitable with this broker (I'm scalper), very low spread, never get reqoute, good customer support, and fast withdrawal with Liberty reserve. So, I am definitely trading with them.  https://www.cmtrading.com/

We need to be very wise when it comes to broker selection and if we’re not been careful then we could struggle badly. We need to go with regulated companies with clean history, I have seen my friend go with unregulated company like Nova FX and end up losing badly, so we got to be very careful.

• 5 weeks later...