Are you afraid of losing in forex?

ali200

Hi guys.

Are you afraid of losing in forex.I have heard some other members said that losing in part of forex.Do you agree?

We may lose some profit now and then,when meeting the losing,are you feel frightened then?Do you have the courage to go on trading in forex?

I find most us traders may be not willing to make orders so easily then.

What about you all?

The first time I trading also had experienced afraid of getting loss. But I think, we should not be afraid of the loss, because every trader must have experienced loss. If we have a good trading psychology then we should not be afraid of loss. Loss is a natural thing. We should have a good risk management, if you want to minimize the loss.

• 3 years later...

No I am not. Losses is a section in trading. Every traders make a few misfortunes. I generally give focus on winning extent of my trading. For whatever time allotment that my triumphant trade is more than losing trade, I am content with it. I don't falter to close trade with disasters. I seize the opportunity to trade binary options. For my trading I like lxmarkets.com as my broker. It is an organized broker with moment store and disadvantage office. It furthermore has snappy payout system.

• 1 month later...
On 21/2/2017 at 8:11 PM, sokinakhatun said:

No I am not. Losses is a section in trading. Every traders make a few misfortunes. I generally give focus on winning extent of my trading. For whatever time allotment that my triumphant trade is more than losing trade, I am content with it. I don't falter to close trade with disasters. I seize the opportunity to trade binary options. For my trading I like .com as my broker. It is an organized broker with moment store and disadvantage office. It furthermore has snappy payout system.

loss exists in every business as well, for it so that we avoid big losses in the running forex trading should be done in learning to execute better trading. Forex is a business that is not instantly executed, necessary processes such as learning in a demo account or demo contest in broker instaforex make it easier to profit that would be obtained

On 3/24/2017 at 10:12 AM, Gaban said:

loss exists in every business as well, for it so that we avoid big losses in the running forex trading should be done in learning to execute better trading. Forex is a business that is not instantly executed, necessary processes such as learning in a demo account or demo contest in broker make it easier to profit that would be obtained

Very clearly, the risks involved in forex trading is quite large, it is necessary to learn how to do to manage the funds and also minimize the higher risk when trading. How else as traders try to maximize again trade skills, understanding again let the market movements can gain more leverage when executing trades in Trade.berry

Edited by resmana

On 3/28/2017 at 1:12 AM, resmana said:

Very clearly, the risks involved in forex trading is quite large, it is necessary to learn how to do to manage the funds and also minimize the higher risk when trading. How else as traders try to maximize again trade skills, understanding again let the market movements can gain more leverage when executing trades

there would be a risk in any business of any kind, with the merchant seoarang it should be a better understanding of forex to be run properly, and could risk minimalkannya way. The main risk in the forex trading business for us to manage to be able to survive in its run

18 hours ago, Gaban said:

there would be a risk in any business of any kind, with the merchant seoarang it should be a better understanding of forex to be run properly, and could risk minimalkannya way. The main risk in the forex trading business for us to manage to be able to survive in its run

high risk business was always to run trading well, by always running the struggling process in learning, and patience. So we'll be able to run in the practice of trading with a demo account trade.Berry to be free from risk, but will be able to enhance the ability of trading better than ever

Being afraid to trade is one of the setback for a trader. If a trader is afraid to trade he cannot trade well. A good trade will not be traded by him if he is afraid to take a trade. But if the fear can be controller with greater returns like I get in lxmarkets.com a trader can remove his fears well. I really suggest lxmarkets.com as one of the best options broker to trade with.

• 2 months later...

Entertaining fear of loss during forex trading will prevent you from making rational trading decision that will enable you to trade profitably.  There is need to learn to trade without emotion in order to improve your chances of achieving success.

Any business consists of both profit and loss. Without loss running a business is a difficult task to do. Forex is a game of uncertainty. The trader who has a limitation of knowledge will get much loss from here. So to avoid loss a trader should be skilled trader and should repertoire more and more knowledge regarding trading. The education program of Trade12 fills my vast of knowledge.

• 1 month later...

Losing money is a common part in forex trading. If you want to continue your trading you must admit this fact. I am not afraid to lose money here as I know I have enough potential to overcome my loss. I do not get frightened because I have support from my broker AAFX. It provides weekly trade with high class explanation. I also get 1 pip fixed spread for trading in major pairs.

Forex is a global market where currencies are traded and the daily transaction amount of forex is about $4 trillion dollar which surplus the largest stock market New York stock exchange market and according to the survey the market is considered as the largest financial market in the world. Through it is a high liquid market so loss is natural here. I have selected Trade12 broker because their friendly facilities like lowest transaction cost and low spread increase my trading profit.

1 hour ago, Mehraj Hossain said:

Forex is a global market where currencies are traded and the daily transaction amount of forex is about $4 trillion dollar which surplus the largest stock market New York stock exchange market and according to the survey the market is considered as the largest financial market in the world. Through it is a high liquid market so loss is natural here. I have selected Trade12 broker because their friendly facilities like lowest transaction cost and low spread increase my trading profit.

Right, and that's one of advantages of forex trading. But we need to make practice. We can use demo account to do it. Demo account will help us to understand about forex trading. In FXB, i also use demo account to get more trading experience. 

Forex market is a very risky market. Here you can lose all your money that you invest. It is very common in forex. But you can overcome your fear of losing money by working with a good broker. A broker can help you the most to do trade well and earn a good amount of money. But there are some brokers which could not decrease you fear because they are fraud. They just know to cheat people. Orbex is one of them.This is the bad broker i have ever worked with.

20 hours ago, Natural Mess said:

Risk is in each and every type of business, and in Forex Market, it is a bit more, but we don't need to be panic, instead we need to focus on our trades and improve it.

Yes, we should be panic because it will only lead us to get bigger risk. For beginner, we should be start trading with demo account and try to use small amount first to start trading. We can learn how to minimize the risk, basics of forex trading. Trader can use demo account in FXB to start trading.

FXB Trading has become famous and popular for its uncanny ability to offer help to investors and traders by means of the special features on its website. One of the sharpest features on offer is the tools it provides on the daily outlook for trading and this is helpful to all traders in their attempt to size up the CFD market and the shifts in currency pair values

If you are afraid of losing in Forex then I think you should not trade Forex. Cause every business in the world consists of Risks associated with it. When you are investing you are risking your capital for the vision of making profit. Every trader and every businessman takes risk for gaining profit and it can be done easily if you can get good support. I get support from my broker Forex4you who provides me analysis and educational materials to help me enrich my trading knowledge and gain profits.

• 3 weeks later...

If we are afraid of losing in forex, I think we should not trade. Because forex is risky and lose money is a possibility which cant be avoid. We just have to learn how to minimize it to get more profit. We can learn by using demo account first to start trading in forex. Practise forex trading risk free with a UK demo trading account. Open a free demo account and trade on a wide range of FX, indices, shares and commodities markets.

FXB Trading is the preferred choice of many traders as their trading website and platform because of the high quality safety and security provided for their funds. These funds get deposited with several established financial institutions across the world. The website also trains the traders through its regulatory articles to keep them updated in the CFD market

Money is very important to the people nowadays. So traders have fear of losing money in forex because all the broker are not good and reliable. There are many fraud brokers in the market. Ironfx is one of them. They are very bad at their services. They create problems to their clients without any reason and also blocked their money. This is the worst broker ever I have ever worked.