i want to take forex as a lifetime trading and job

ali200

Really, I appreciate your decision and wish your all the best. Actually, I am on the way. Even though, I faced so many barrier when I was a novice trader and did not get any good way of learning.

But, when I managed free educational features of TradingBanks broker from then I am very hopeful about my success. Because, now I am improving rapidly from their pure trading direction. In addition, as you want to take this business for lifetime, so you also need huge knowledge on financial market.

In my view we should give 1 year at least to education and practicing, it is enough in my view to show us where we land, if we are good enough then we will make massive income in real account after 1 year practice, but if we are not good enough then that is enough time to tell us. I believe the worst thing to do as trader is starting without preparing. I started 4 years back, I did learning for nearly 4-5 month from Baby Pips and later on I practice with OctaFX broker’s 8 dollars no deposit bonus, it all combined into great results for me and today, I work in real account with complete ease and comfort, it would have been impossible without support.

• 2 weeks later...

I will agree with you John, I will also pass out similar advice, as we should never advice in hurry, as it’s too risky to plan out such long phase of life so early. I will also leave it down to time to decide if we belong here or not. I am doing full time job, so I have enough room and time to figure what is best for me, so I don’t have to be in much hurry. I also trade with OctaFX broker, it is a worldwide recognized broker with having won 11 awards in just 4 years, so that’s why working with such company is so good and automatically increase our performance and helps me big time.

You are Welcome! In addition, definitely you may can, if you are in a proper way. But, to be honest it’s not easy way of making money. I’m earning here consistent money because of my long term trading experience and my pure knowledge on Forex market. Besides, 30% welcome bonus of MTI Markets helps me to earn better money from Forex business.

I have also selected this profession as my permanent career. Because, I believe Forex trading business is the best opportunity for me for making financial freedoms. In my trading, I like to withdraw my profits on monthly basis even though I get instant transaction service from MTI Markets trading broker. Actually, it’s my personal choice to withdraw bug profits around the month.

• 2 months later...

It’s a big step and we should only take it after we feel comfortable. We should take it as a part time work only unless we’re certain of a good method or strategy to follow. I believe Forex is a sort of business which is so much better to do it part time instead of full time, but we of course need to be careful that we don’t become careless. I have another advantage and that’s with OctaFX broker using their cTrader mobile platform, it’s really special and allows me to stay updated with the market from any corner, so this automatically gives me more chance to stay close to Forex all the time and still be able to do something else.

• 4 weeks later...

I only make forex as a part-time job, and therefore we need to be a lot to learn and practice trading. moreover forex is open 24 hours so that we can make forex as a part-time job or full-time

Yeah there are many people who have taken it as permanent job, but you have to spend a lot of time in the market in order to do that and that decision should be taken with utmost care.