Gold is more than an expensive

ali200

Gold is more than an expensive way to adorn one’s neck or fingers. It’s used for capping teeth and as a conductive material that will not corrode and will help transmit information electronically from one place to another. It’s used to help build spaceships that require the strongest and most reliable components. Gold is even used medicinally, as part of a treatment plan for certain forms of cancer and rheumatoid arthritis. But in addition to its physical uses, gold is known as one of the most frequently traded metals largely because it has historically been considered a safe haven investment and one that isn’t subject to dramatic fluctuations based upon the volatility or market movements of any major currency.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In trading of gold risk is very less as compare to forex and never let us down always provide us benefits that why people get more attracted more in commodity trading then forex but prefer both forex trading and commodity trading as by having fundamental analysis for forex we get about rest of the world and we can easily prepare for commodity as well.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It should be noted that gold is not only a precious metal with physical demand, but also an investment for dire times; on the other hand, platinum is more considered as an industrial metal, as its main demand comes from auto-catalyst makers; therefore in economic prosperity platinum thrives, while in economic slowdown and instability gold price tends to rise.

Gold has been a precious metal for a very long time. Reason it has value is because of its hyper conductivity, its rarity, and its status of wealth(hard to change old habits).

Also, the reason why its been raising in price is because the dollar is falling. The dollar has substancially weakened the last few years and is causing steady things to raise in price, such as gold.

I do not wonder if gold trading more expensive than currency trading. because gold is a pretty good tool to fight inflation and the price of gold tends to rise when the need / cost of living increases as well. If the value of money can be affected by inflation, the value of gold has always remained. Hence not a few traders are turning to online gold trading.

• 1 year later...

Gold is not appropriate for multitude type Forex traders, traders need higher qualification for using gold and silver instruments. Although, I get narrowest trading spreads for all kind of trading instruments including gold and silver from TradingBanks broker but till now I am using this two VIP trading instruments into my demo only, to understand their nature.

• 1 year later...

1. Gold was once used to back up fiat currencies.

2. Gold is used to hedge against inflation.

3. The price of gold affects countries that import and export it.

4. Gold purchases tend to reduce the value of the currency used to purchase it.

5. Gold prices are often used to measure the value of a local currency, but there are exceptions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 1/26/2018 at 3:31 PM, ron.kotka said:

1. Gold was once used to back up fiat currencies.

2. Gold is used to hedge against inflation.

3. The price of gold affects countries that import and export it.

4. Gold purchases tend to reduce the value of the currency used to purchase it.

5. Gold prices are often used to measure the value of a local currency, but there are exceptions.

I usually trade EUR or GBP and sometime look into oil as well but i think gold trading is bit riskier because it is affected by news just as the case of the situation these days.