why forex is good work

ali200

• 2 weeks later...

I think forex can say good job because forex has the advantage among other work, such as : no trading commissions, forex is not going to go bankrupt because it involves the economy of the countries in the world. Moreover, we do not need a lot of capital if you want to join in this business. In contrast to other work. Although the risk is much greater forex.

Yes risk is greater in forex..every business have risk we can't thought of business free from risk..in forex also risk is an integral part of forex but we can minimize it through our good analysis.

risks in forex it can not be eliminated, but it can only be minimized. In order to minimize the risk we have much to learn and practice. In addition, we also have to be disciplined. With the discipline of risk in forex can be minimized.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I think that Forex is good business for me.Because I can trade in business day in any time .There is no hidden cost and all traders can be profitable in forex business. Traders would see that he is his problem and not his job, forex,family or the society and by the time he gets to work on himself and improve in areas he has to, things would definitely turn around for better.

FreshForex - fresh view on money

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think Forex is considered as a great work by most is because there is so many advantages and benefit one. Forex is a wonderful business and if we get correct broker with it than it is just unmatched combination. I am trading with OctaFX and they are regulated, EA and very popular brokerage company so i feel completely secure with them while investing which is another advantage of Forex to have your investment safe.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe Forex business is the most reliable way for me to earn unlimited money. Though I believe, it is incredibly unbreakable to earn consistent profit in Forex market. But, I am confident about my success. I have already passed one year in my demo account. Therefore, now I know the technical movement of the Forex market with fundamental rules. Now, I can earn huge money around the month. And my trading broker ‘GCI’ always provides me all trading profit instantly. Even, I get 4% interest on my trading balance. I believe the facilities of the Forex business is much different from others business. Therefore, Forex business is the number one business in the World.

• 1 year later...

The most attractive point for me is, there is nothing like restricted level of money making! I can earn here huge amount of money in a min. But, it’s true good entry points are not available here and there. That’s way, when I get good opportunity then I use big lots. High trading leverage of TradingBanks is my main source of using big trading lots.