Forex is a Business not job.

ali200

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/22/2017 at 10:05 AM, Gaban said:

forex is a business, but forex can also be used in the main job, because forex is a very high risk that can meet the needs of each month, but will alert should always be to attempted first, because of the very high risk, it is necessary to the process of learning and patience

in forex business has a very high risk, so try on each trader always learn in a demo account in Trade.berry using the trading platform with a face to be more able to exchange information about the analysis with other traders and ease in the course of trading on the run

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2017 at 5:24 PM, resmana said:

in forex business has a very high risk, so try on each trader always learn in a demo account in  using the trading platform with a face to be more able to exchange information about the analysis with other traders and ease in the course of trading on the run

by always we train the maximum trading capabilities, then it is better forex to be run. and traders who want to succeed in forex, would be more active in learning run. I also always memanfaaktan demo accounts and demo contest in the stage of learning is good for more capable we can run a maximum of trading more and get the results

16 hours ago, Gaban said:

by always we train the maximum trading capabilities, then it is better forex to be run. and traders who want to succeed in forex, would be more active in learning run. I also always memanfaaktan demo accounts and demo contest in the stage of learning is good for more capable we can run a maximum of trading more and get the results

maximum capabilities of trained or owned it will be a maximum of trading also in the running. and with that also try to always improve trading skills in a demo account trade.Berry utilized in the learning stages that use the trading platform with a face

2 hours ago, resmana said:

maximum capabilities of trained or owned it will be a maximum of trading also in the running. and with that also try to always improve trading skills in a demo account utilized in the learning stages that use the trading platform with a face

forex learning is the goal not just want to be able to profit alone but how to make the trader is able to face the market and also avoids the risk is well, therefore a good way of learning is of much experience gained both in the demo account or when trading itself

21 hours ago, Gaban said:

forex learning is the goal not just want to be able to profit alone but how to make the trader is able to face the market and also avoids the risk is well, therefore a good way of learning is of much experience gained both in the demo account or when trading itself

yes then by the need for the preparation and readiness on the run, because forex is a very risky business. and its advantages can also be obtained by well it depends on the knowledge and capabilities of each trader

On 4/7/2017 at 9:07 AM, resmana said:

yes then by the need for the preparation and readiness on the run, because forex is a very risky business. and its advantages can also be obtained by well it depends on the knowledge and capabilities of each trader

the preparation and readiness in conducting the trade, we need to go, because the business is very risky it is very must be had to share experience and ability in order to gain the maximum is more easily obtained

14 hours ago, Gaban said:

the preparation and readiness in conducting the trade, we need to go, because the business is very risky it is very must be had to share experience and ability in order to gain the maximum is more easily obtained

readiness and preparation, would be good also in the running trading. For that forex is a very risky business, so try to always be run trading well in learning as in the demo account trade.Berry with gradually bit by bit to understand forex run by bringing in success

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It is totally on your point of view. You can take it as a business or as a job. Forex is a business but you can do it as a job also. Forex is a business which is highly flexible. You can do it whenever you want as this market is open for 24 hours a day. As forex is very risky trading platform you will need a support from good broker. For that support I like to trade with AAFX.

Through forex is the largest financial market and the market is based on online so it is the big facility to all types of people. The market is enshrined with several advantages among them one is a trader can trade here as a part time job and another can use it as a professional business. As a part time trader I get the highest feedback from Trade12 broker because their lowest transaction cost is helpful for enjoying one’s exact profit.

Forex is indeed a business and not a job. Forex has been very interesting and challenging business for me. The most important benefit i got from trading Forex is being my own boss. I had no superior where my decisions only mattered for my profit or loss. Moreover trading with broker like Forex4you i am very blessed as they provided me educational materials, lowest spreads, wider range of instruments, large number of liquidity providers and good execution. I am glad that i am trading with this broker with best facilities in the industry.

It is extremely important for a trader in the CFD market to begin with the right placement of orders. FXB Trading offers appropriate trading platforms that impart real time information and essential speculative tools pertaining to over fifty currency pairs in the forex market. Many traders have been able to run their trades by following predictions in relation to trends and shifts after they started dealing with FXB Trading. They are in a better position to adapt to the changing trends in the market.

Forex trading is indeed a business, but this forex business can we make the main job to run this forex trading. But for us to run good trading it is our first always to learn in maximize the ability of trading. Because the thing that will be able to get the profit depends on the skill of his trading ability. For that we try to utilize the facilities available such as a demo account or also a demo instaforex contest to the stage we run a good trading to success

3 minutes ago, Gaban said:

Forex trading is indeed a business, but this forex business can we make the main job to run this forex trading. But for us to run good trading it is our first always to learn in maximize the ability of trading. Because the thing that will be able to get the profit depends on the skill of his trading ability. For that we try to utilize the facilities available such as a demo account or also a demo instaforex contest to the stage we run a good trading to success

FXB Trading has come out with a website that offers top notch online services in the trading market. It has achieved this by affiliating with the best platforms on view in the market. This website can provide resources to help novices and also the experienced traders by offering intelligent information and assisting in building up skills so that they can be successful while trading in the CFD market

• 3 weeks later...

You can take it in all way. Business or job it does not matter. You just have to do it in a proper way with your broker. I am doing with Circle Markets broker. They provides additional guarantee to their clients funds. They have user friendly demo account where you can practice about live trading with real environment. I am doing trading with acceptable trading conditions and earning huge amount of money.

I have to encounter various difficulties that are involved with coordination of different trades and confront challenges out there in the trading market. Prior to using the services of FXB Trading, there were times when I simply could not manage all the accounts as a trader despite putting in my best effort. This website has helped changed that challenging situation for me and now I am able to manage my accounts quite easily