I do believe Forex is an excellent profitable business,

shere0901

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I do believe Forex is an excellent profitable business,

do you consider my personal comment is right??

Yes you are right guys. But being success in this field is not as easy as its look.

Based on some information, there was about 80% who will fail in forex market.

But, I'm not belongs to them. I'm pretty lucky because I can gain consistent profit with liteforex broker. I can get earn from trade and its affiliate program. Oh ya, liteforex companies have launch its newest MLM program. Its great one to improve our earn from forex world. more detail Here

Forex is indeed an excellent business and a great opportunity for everyone to earn consistently but everything that is worth our time is never easy or simple so we have to be ever ready to work hard and able to do it without thinking of profits as if we worry too much about results than we will never be able to do well.

I never worry about my results as my broker OctaFX really provides me so many benefits that I always believe that I can make serious profits from trading. They provide us with low spread of just 0.2 pips with huge leverage of 1.500 available for everyone and also have great swap free account there which helps greatly in long term trading due to no fees.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I consider Forex as the best business online or offline, as there is rarely any work that is so much profitable like Forex is. We are able to start our career with just 5 USD with OctaFX broker, as they have great cTrader ECN account where we are able to trade with over 50 pairs including metals and commodities while also have incredibly low stop out level of just 15% and all our trades are executed instantly without any delay or requote, so that is what makes Forex such a excellent business.

• 2 weeks later...

i have some week successfull in forex market. i can make x10 my money in account . some week i lose all money in my account. i think we can get good or bad time with market. but this is market has great profit . you can't find other market. you can see it with betting sport. but we should put only 20% with it.

yes. we can make high profit with it. we belive in this . many trade earn money every day.

Need huge profit without any fear of loses???

Just making money in safe way. How come??

Its the great program from Liteforex broker. If you can bring only 1 person for being a member, you will get $15. Its for first level...

In second level you will get additional $10. Is molehill amazing for you??

HERE the SECRET..!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes of course it’s an excellent business. It is a magical business where we are able to make great income without even high investment and we can do it any time we are free thanks to been 24/5 market, there are many additional benefits that could make any one successful while also the amount of technology there makes it even better.

I trade with OctaFX broker and they make me understand more benefits of Forex trading. They are a client oriented company so they always have fantastic support service in place with multiple languages available like English, Bahasa, Indonesia and Chinese. Moreover they are always expanding their multilingual staff. So we can always receive the best customer service for which they have also won the award for the Customer Service of the year!

Forex business is a good choice, though forex is high risk but as long as we want to try and not give up easily, forex risk would be minimized. To start trading forex, it would be either through a demo account first,But next step we also need learning and practicing for the psychology, so using a real account will be better.personally i would recomend my current broker Armada markets, though its comission based, they offer quite good spreads, won't say raw but with a relatively low markup. Would advice to beginers to move on comission based platform, it can appear to lead to more expenses while it is not the case when getting down to the real practice.

• 3 weeks later...

All sensible people do believe this only and why do we need to blame a business if we are not capable? If I am doing Forex trading since 3 years and I have won and lost many trades only because of my fault or goodness so I will never blame Forex. I also believe that a good broker makes Forex the perfect business and I have got just that with OctaFX, it makes Forex excellent due to their low spread of just 0.2 pips for all major pairs and smooth trading platform.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah. this is the best market. i congratulation you. you have the best decision for your life. you need learn about it. when you lack knowledge and experience. you can lose money.

I think so, the best place for making money is only in forex. In forex, just analyzing the chart on our computer monitors, we can get money from.

But chosing the right broker is really difficult because there are many scam brokers right now. I only believe and trusting fxpro and Liteforex broker. They never against me to make thousand profit in each trade.

• 3 weeks later...