Is Forex a challenging business?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex trading is a business that is very challenging, due to the high risk of market movements are difficult to predict accurately and there is no strategy that can 100% assure profit without loss. But behind the challenge, the results of forex trading is very promising, it is easy to start and very flexible.

Right, forex trading is a challenging but promising business. We can get maximum results if we want to try, and to be able to properly understand the market movements, we need time, that's why I agree with the saying, "invest our time first before invest our money."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

With the results of forex is very promising and the time running the business very flexible, of course forex is very challenging, because before satisfactory results can be achieved, we must be able to manage the risks.

Right, as a trader, we should be able to minimize the risk of trading with so we can get maximum results. We have to be disciplined with money management that we have. Grateful with what we have get

• 1 month later...

Yes I do agree with you that forex is challenging business and you can earn good money forex only if you have good experience and good knowledge you need very good strategy to earn good money.

Yes, forex is challenging business and forex is also good place to earn extra income. But we should understand that we should have knowledge and skills to be able to trade in forex. And we should be patience.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Every high risk or money making money now a days is very challenging but that is also because we don’t have knowledge or a good company to work with and who is better than OctaFX a company which is regulated, ECN brokerage company and also have won 8 awards in just space of 3-4 years which is something which never happened before in Forex industry and have perfect options like low spread of just 0.2 pips and instant payment which makes them a complete package for all.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! Forex business is much challenging business where I can lose my trading capital at any time. but, I know the best theory to protect my trad9ng capital from unfortunate occurrence in my trading capital. My three years market experience always helps me to mark accurate market trend. On the other hand, I am using one of the most dependable trading broker ‘GCI’ that ensures all kind of security for my investment. As a result, my trading life become much smooth and profitable. I always open my trade according to my analysis. Frankly speaking, my trading broker ‘GCI’ provides me accurate market analysis in daily basis. Therefore, I can make prefect analysis of market in maximum time.