Is Forex a challenging business?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex business is much challenging business in the present world. Because, a low skilled Forex trader can lose his or her all capital within a single min. on the other hand, a good skilled Forex trade can earn huge money by trading. For me, I feel much challenge when I open my new deal in Forex. But, I am confident about my analysis. Because, I am following world most accurate market analysis of Armada Markets. Interestingly, this trading broker allows hedging and scalping. So, I can apply my hedging strategy in this trading platform without any confusion. I can withdraw my profit without any additional fees.

Edited by uncle gober

• 2 months later...

Forex is really challenging . Every day we have to face market with new energy . We do not know what will happen to market in next movement . So this is a challenge to analyze market, Manage account and trades accordingly. Our decision to enter and exit in market at accurate position is necessary to get profit . If we are not to compete this challenge we will face loss.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it is. Because, to keep survive in this trading stage is very difficult, because of having too much volatility and unpredictable nature. So, now it is considered as a most challenging business in the present world. In my trading life, I am very lucky to select MxTrade as my trading platform which always provides me many exclusive trading facilities for keeping fight in this challenging platform.

• 5 months later...

Forex trading is risky, some people may lost money in forex, because make constant profit need good trading skill and enough knowledge. It's not easy to find the correct direction of market. But it's possibe to become winner, only if you will to take time.

Yes it is very risky, many people join trading without thinking and try to earn as quickly as possible.

• 5 months later...

Yeah, Forex trading business is much challenging but enjoyable! Which traders know the ways of trading because of their professional trading skilled only they are able to joy their trading life. I have enough flexibility into my live trading account alike 100% signup bonus, 1:400 trading leverage from TradingBanks broker. So, I can enjoy my trading career very easily.

• 2 weeks later...
Forex is a good and profitable business for every one who which to trade. It has many advantage making it one of the most liquid market. Forex is also very risky and lossis part of the trade. To be successful you need to be determine to spend time and effort in gaining experience and being a good trade

• 4 months later...

Definitely, Forex trading profession is very much challenging! But professional Forex traders can enjoy this trading profession a lot! Because, there have lots of opportunities in Forex business to make money! Basically, I don’t care high risk percentage of Forex sine, I have taught in my demo they ways of using standard risk ratio by watching exclusive videos of TradingBanks broker! This is very active broker on Forex education!

17 hours ago, ahmadvipro said:

forex is dynamic and anything could happen from the best to the worst one. Demo account traninig is a good way to be prepared for our trading, aside from that your mind is the one that you should prepared until you are getting used with forex, That is why i said be prepared as always

Forex is always moving with uncertain and therefore, we need a lot of exercise. using a demo account from the broker then we can try this exercise in forex trading. So that we will be able to profit in forex. And in addition to the demo account so we can follow the contest demo of TICKMILL to learn well

When you talk about business, it’s no rocket science that it comes with a challenge to handle and one who is capable of it becomes successful, it’s not going to be cat walk for anyone. If we wish to be successful then we got to do the hard yard and only then we will be able to achieve good results. I am grateful to my broker OctaFX, as they have made hard work fun for me, it’s to do with their mighty demo contest like cTrader, it’s just weekly based yet got huge prize up to 400 dollar to be won, so that’s why it’s super cool and helps a lot with handling Forex so well and helps me bring plenty of profits too.

If its business then it’s only fair to say it’s going to be challenging, so we should be strong enough to handle it, I believe if we wish to be successful then we got to accept the challenge, as that’s the only way we will be able to achieve profits and positive results, if we are not able to handle the challenge there are is no money to be made in that way. I go with OctaFX broker where I get excellent conditions which include small spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also strong rebate scheme that helps us get 50% back on all trading order which include the loosing trades as well.

There is no doubt that Forex is indeed a really challenging business and is something what is going to help us with success, if we want to achieve profits then we will have to learn to handle this challenge, as only then we will be able to perform, but I we take too much tension or stress then we will never be able to gain too much ground. I am lucky enough that I work with OctaFX broker where they have  outstanding setup of conditions with low spreads from 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there is also epic bonus which is up to 50% and is use able too, so that’s why I like it ever so much.

Forex been highly challenging is obvious as mentioned above, but what one need to keep store in mind is the potential and the scope, it’s where you need to be very proud of been part of their wonderful business and something that can be done anytime we use according to our wish because of been 24/5 active while thanks to broker like OctaFX, it’s ever easier using their features and facilities whether that’s with low spreads starting from 0.1 pips for all major pairs to high leverage up to 1.500 plus huge deposit bonus which is up to 50% and is use able too, so that makes it super cool to use and allows me to be extremely relaxed and comfortable with everything.