VaultOptions - 100$ Binary Options No Deposit Bonus & 100% Deposit Bonus! USA Welcome

• 2 months later...

Hello

You can use strategies & signals and work with planet option, but i can tell you that before you can use any strategy you have to understand yourself first, how is your mind work, without it you will continue the up and down profit/loss, feeling pressure/calm.
I also worte an Entire post about the winners mental state.
John
Automated Binary Options
www.automatedbinaryoptions.co

• 3 years later...

Well, I have also started my live trading journey with 100% welcome bonus offer of TradingBanks broker! Basically, my initial trading capital wasn’t standard enough, so I needed reliable bonus like TradingBanks offered! By the way, I only invested my money when I got regular profits in my demo account by using my own trading strategy, so my profitable strategy is my main strength!

The bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. By the way, I am very lucky to choose MTI Markets which is regulated and always ensures 30% welcome bonus which is totally usable including lowest trading spreads devoid of any restrictions.  So, my trading life is very much comfortable.