Best Forex Brokers

rakib32

I would recommend OctaFX, in my view it is the best broker by a king size margin. It is not easy to be the best overnight so they have work really hard for past 4 years and only than they have been available to reach here and now they can easily be term as the broker of the Forex industry.

I trade with OctaFX broker; it is one of the most popular and also a completely reliable trading company. They provide us countless benefits that includes 50% bonus on every deposit without even charging a penny for the deposit and same goes for the withdrawal amount plus they have all the payment proceed instantly due to their automatically set system for it.

Yeah Weir I agree on that OctaFX at the moment is the leading company in Forex industry and the part I like about their service is that is very user friendly so even a newbie who does trading first time will feel like home instead of in an alien world, as I was once a newbie and I started with them only so I really enjoyed how they supported me so much and thankfully now I am an experience trader so it is even better.

• 1 year later...

My experience with CMTrading was to my full satisfaction. Like other market makers the execution could be faster, but for learning forex I find the service with a $250 excellent. Plus as many here say, they are fully regulated as they are based in Europe. This creates a true feeling of security. There is also no problem withdrawing money from them using my Neteller account.

• 1 month later...

In spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life without having a reliable support from a regulated trading broker. That’s why, I have selected Trade12 regulated trading broker in my trading career because of exclusive real trading facilities. from here, I got 50% initial bonus with only one pip lowest trading spreads and up to leverage 1:400.

we should choose a forex broker regulated clearly as this would help traders to know the address of the broker clear that we will use. I now choose TICKMILL which has regulation from FSA and they offer very nice enterprise, with comfortable trading conditions. One thing with that is very good is their partnership system, great benefit if we can introduce someone else.

• 2 weeks later...

According to my trading experience, I think, the brokers who make sure security of clients funds in their clients only these kinds of platforms can consider as a best broker. I have been using Trade12 regulated trading broker from where I am getting security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo account , customer services and much more real trading facilities.

Trader will be choose a broker with low spreads compared with the broker that provides high spreads as it will accelerate the acquisition of profit. I myself now prefer to use low spreads in TICKMILL to perform scalping techniques.beside that, I now use the leverage of 1: 500 in TICKMILL. I think this suits me leverage applied with lot 0.01 in ECN accounts

It is important to select a good broker. Every successful trader has a good broker that helps in improving the traders trades by offering good trading condition and services. I'm very comfortable now trading at Vipro Market which provide security against the funds I deposited. This broker has Reliable, Secure and Transparent concept also has tight regulation

In this market place, actually the best Forex brokers always make sure larges bonus, lowest treading spreads and huge leverage with exclusive trading facilities. In my trading career, from my first day of trading I have been using MXTrade trading broker due to 100% initial bonus that I can use for all time devoid of any restrictions including only one pip lowest trading spreads and up to leverage 1:400.

To have a good trading experience you should choose a good broker who provides you different services without any hazzle.

Each trader has a fantasy and purpose in choosing a broker adjusted its trading style.based on my experience trading on TICKMILL is suitable to trade with scalping especially for ECN accounts. in addition, can now make changes to your account to an account free swap.

• 2 months later...