Very satisfied with my Broker :D

angela.trninic

Hi everyone - how are you - wow!!! Its been way to long. Ive been so busy practicing that I totally didnt pay much attention to my forums :)!!!!
So heres the deal - trying out a whole bunch of demos and opened live accounts with a whole other lot. It has come to my attention that tradingforex are by far the best!!
Best customer support, most realistic spreads, to their word, rewards and so forth!!!
I am more than satisfied!!!
Thank you!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

There is really no better sight then seeing a customer happy, as no matter what happen public is always the best judge, so if we see customer happy about any broker then they definitely deserve a try. I would recommend OctaFX, as they are one such client oriented broker, so they care about all our needs, therefore have provided the best platform cTrader which is especially develop for ECN trading and give all our trading orders a smooth and fast execution and also without any requotes, so really I am also very much satisfied with them.

• 1 month later...

In any business it is so important to make impact early because it gets the trend clear and we can than take it from there smoothly but if we struggle early than it is very tough to get things back on track especially with a business like Forex trading, so been satisfied with our brokers is highly necessary.

I am also very much satisfied with my broker OctaFX since it has given me everything I could basically ask for. They have low spread of just 0.2 pips, high flexible leverage up to 1.500, smooth trading platform and best of lot the payment system which is completely instantly for deposit or withdrawal and top there is no fees charged for any of the orders.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Forex brokers who have a good level of reliability which of course will provide benefits to the trader. I now prefer to use a broker who has a good credibility which TICKMILL where I feel the benefits with low spreads. in addition, withdrawals and deposits is very easy to do with a relatively fast for all transaction processing

• 2 weeks later...

Of cause I am satisfied with our broker otherwise I could have moved on. So far its is the fairest to all their clients. They have the least spreads, very fast order execution speed, and an excellent customer care service. As at now, I believe FreshForex has all that I need to get things done.

• 2 weeks later...

We the traders actually have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds with certainly including exclusive trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible and profitable trading life. Actually, credible regulated trading broker always make sure security of funds, minimum margin requirement, low transaction cost, free demo trading facilities, active customer services and much more trading facilities.

• 4 weeks later...

A good broker is always great because it enhance our trading experience, so that’s why we need to work with quality broker which will automatically help us perform well. I trade with FreshForex broker and it’s one of the oldest and established companies in the world while we can even check their Review Section, as there is over 90-95% satisfied traders!

• 2 weeks later...

There are almost thousands online broker in retail Forex market.  So, it is very difficult to find a right broker from all, as most of them are found to be scams.   So, for leading a secure and profitable trading life we the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds.    

When looking for a broker, there are many things have to check to find correct trading platform to trade permanently. According to my trading experience, at first I will consider the brokers reputation, trading system, trading spreads, withdraw and deposit system. In my trading career, I have chosen TICKMILL regulated trading broker due to security of funds for any deposit, lowest trading spreads, Easy withdrawal system without long time process and much more exclusive trading facilities.

• 2 weeks later...

We the trades have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. in my trading career, I have chosen ViproMarket due to security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo account for practicing , customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life.