Unique Forex Indicators

UFI2012

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Parabolic SAR, Bollinger Bands, ZicZac and Moving average are the most effective indicators for me. Indicators help me to make sure my technical analysis is accurate and effective. These indicators are always profitable for me too. I have been trading with OctaFX broker because my broker doesn't make any trouble or it doesn't have any restriction to use any kind of trading strategies. Unique indicators help us and let us win from trading.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, it’s true that trading indicators really help me to make trading trend. But, I never want o depend on only trading indicators. Because, I believe fundamental news is the key of Forex. So, I always prefer to follow fundamental data. In addition, I always get quick trading news from my ECN trading broker ‘ GCI’. Therefore, I earn huge money by news trading. But, I also like to use moving average trading indicator in my trading chart. Really, this trading indicator helps me very much to take my right decision. I believe the combination of technical with fundamental knowledge can brings you consistent Forex profit. So, start your learning process very sincerely.

It is great to have indicators for use since it give us surety about the trades but at the same time we should also have other ways that we can use to just confirm it. I use all kind of indicators and stuff but just for confirming I use OctaFX broker which has the greatest analysis expert service, it has given me result over 80% since last 1 year and now I don’t need to worry because whatever they say is just so true!

• 4 weeks later...

We can get a good direction from trading. But, it’s not good sign for traders to depend on only one trading indicators. Because, trading indicators are not everything. Traders need huge technical knowledge and have to know clearly fundamental data. By the way, I am using only moving average indicators in my trading. Because I get good output my using this indicator. But, my main source of trading is my trading knowledge that I get from technical analysis of ‘GCI’ trading broker. So, according to their analysis I can earn consistent money. In addition, I get proper capita security from this ECN trading platform. Therefore, I am very relaxed with my small trading investment.