How to make money in Forex

leenora46

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being new trader I would like to suggest you that do more practice on demo account this will help you in real time trading...always update your knowledge i forex and try to get always updated market trends.

Of course, demo account should be used by traders to start trading in forex. it will give many benefits if we can utilized well and wanna learn from trading experience.

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Making money in Forex is not really an easy task, as everyone wants to do that so we have to get proper education and knowledge never able to make money on consistent basis. At present I am making above 400-500 USD every month without even having too much knowledge which is mainly because of the OctaFX which provides me with free expert analysis which are deadly accurate and also have great rebate system where I get paid for just opening trades without taking the actual result into account.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes! earning money is our main destination. Tough, we know only 10% Forex traders are able to earn consistent money by trading. In addition, I am one of them. My three years trading experience always helps me to take right decision in proper time. on the other hand, my regulated trading broker ‘GCI’ always provides be best trading services such as , only one pip trading spreads that helps me very much for scalping. Even, this regulated trading platform also allows to hedging. As a result, I also can trade without using stop loss tools. This is way, I become a self-discipline Forex trader within very short time.

• 1 year later...

I heard that, Forex trading business is the most profitable business in the world! Then I came for doing Forex trading! I faced thousands of difficulties when I tried to learn Forex trading! But now I am earning huge money smoothly by using copy trading service of TradingBanks broker. It’s very easy to use and I get my money consistently, that’s really interesting!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don’t think we need to do anything extra-ordinary to make money from Forex; it’s all about keeping it simple and straight forward, if we are able to do that than we will be able to gain plenty of profits without any major trouble at all, so that’s why we just need to work out on that right strategy to get it going. I am trading with OctaFX broker where they have mind blowing demo contest like Champion which is lovely with 1000 dollar prize, so that’s why not only I am able to get practice through it but also chance of winning money as well which makes me feel relaxed and comfortable with doing everything and allows me to perform at best level of my ability.

• 2 weeks later...

My trading broker Trade12 at all times make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing Trade12Education website. From here, I have gathered all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions that I can use for all time for making profit with certainly during my trading.   so, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.    

• 3 weeks later...

Forex trading is all about making money, but you must know how! You can try FreshForex. They have this massive 36% interest per annum which is passive income without doing any trading, just like bank deposit! BTW, there is good supporting trading conditions too if you want to trade like 1:500 leverage, ultra-fast execution, no re quotes/slippages, spreads starting from almost 0 with all strategies allowed with smart management of operations on a regulated fast ECN network! The best part is that now we can get Dollar for each Signup for Partnership program! That’s apart from all other benefits!

On 11/20/2016 at 6:33 PM, Josheb Fredy said:

Forex trading is all about making money, but you must know how! You can try FreshForex. They have this massive 36% interest per annum which is passive income without doing any trading, just like bank deposit! BTW, there is good supporting trading conditions too if you want to trade like 1:500 leverage, ultra-fast execution, no re quotes/slippages, spreads starting from almost 0 with all strategies allowed with smart management of operations on a regulated fast ECN network! The best part is that now we can get Dollar for each Signup for Partnership program! That’s apart from all other benefits!

In forex trading to make money we could do with having a good skill, because all the trades that professionals must have sufficient expertise and mental burden, and I was trying to continue to reach a common dreams broker CentroFx with practice, practice and practice with all his might in understand the market in namis. not an easy thing in forex trading business is membuthkan a long time to become a professional trader

For making money very rapidly from here besides good trading knowledge we need a reliable support from a credible broker. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. as a credible broker now I am comfortable with MXTrade which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

• 4 weeks later...

The best way to make money in Forex is by becoming a Forex broker our self, it looks impossible from outset and my post my just be considered as joke. But, it’s that way if you just think negatively; at least I too had same mindset not long ago. It all changed after I joint hands with TechForBrokers. They provided me the map to my dreams at highly affordable rates. I was not just helped in setting up the whole structure, but they planned everything and now, I have my business up and running fairly successfully!

• 3 weeks later...

We just need to have basic plot setup correctly, if we have done that then we are going to gain enough returns and rewards. So, we just need to make sure we focus on trading with simple and straight forward way; it’s easier under eyes of OctaFX, as they are very special due to the love able conditions with small spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs and I am able to work around in over 70 instruments, it’s really helpful and benefits me big time. I also enjoy it with their ECN account which can be operated with as low as 5 dollars, so that is seriously good and is something through which I can perform ever so nicely and keeps me entirely relaxed.

• 2 weeks later...

We need to be street smart in a business like Forex; it’s all about concentration and spotting right opportunities to do the job. I do just that through FreshForex with their Zero Spreads, High Leverage up to 1:1000 while there is Mega Rebate, Deposit Bonus, Annum offers and much more, it’s all that makes making money in Forex walk in the park.

Forex is an international business and we can make a lot of money trading Forex. There is no restriction of age, sex or qualification but you need to have some good knowledge and also have some good skills to make some good profit in it. So to avoid loss in Forex, you should learn the basics of forex trading before start.

Options12 feedback

• 2 weeks later...

Usually, I would have said go for working out useful method and strategy, but I have personally found something better and far more rewarding. This is with Set Signals and with their magnificent system. They are the support people wish for with top quality system and absolutely high on quality helping investors like me. This is a sort of copy system that’s rare due to the daily returns between 10-20% per month which is extra-ordinary!

You can make money in forex by opening a live forex trading account with a good broker,  and funding this account, then trading competently in the forex market . It is as simple as that, but you have to work hard to acquire forex trading skills and experience that will enable you to trade competently.

Edited by ForexMartTrader

• 4 months later...

The way is simple and that’s to analysis and trade through proper way with tight money management, if we manage it through then we will certainly be able to get it working fine. I like it ever so much more through broker like FreshForex who is forever helping with solid conditions whether with 0 pips spreads, high leverage up to 1:500 or even if with their No Commission on Deposit scheme, it’s just too good.

If we want to make money in forex, we must trade and we also need to learn first. We can not trade in forex without any knowledge. Try to maximize ebook, forex articles like given by FXB to know about forex trading. Then we also need to use demo account first to start, it's good way to start trading in forex. We will get trading experience

• 4 months later...

I have seen according to my trading experience mostly traders depend on demo trading for acquiring proper basic information about trading; I think it would be better if we newcomers take Babypips school for acquiring real fundamental experience instead of demo account.   This trading place always makes sure all basic information with essential terms and conditions.