Weekly Forex.

WF (Weekly Forex) Inc, is a private investment company found in Apr, 2008 by an experienced and professional management group, provides investment products and service all over the world. After 2 years of successful partnership with some investment clubs and working offline with private investors we finally decided to launch our private online investment platform on Apr, 2010.

As a specialty manager, we've adopted a comprehensive approach that delivers tailored investment programs aimed carrying out all direct investment operations for its own benefit and the benefit of its clients.

"is the site New-wf.com Scam?" no.so visit for more information https://new-wf.com/

• 4 years later...

Interesting name! Whatever, I have already started my live trading journey! In addition, I am very much happy on live trading activities of ECN broker TradingBanks! Yeah, there have limited number helpful brokers for retail Forex trader, TradingBanks is one of that list! I get all kind of live trading facilities from big welcome bonus to low trading spread!