PIVOT POINT ANALYSIS

As we can see that indicators of success in trading actually be seen from the consistency of the acquisition of profit itself. On my mercerfx platform, it is a very rare condition when the profit earned in a row within a specified period.

Here I need to compare the ratio of profit and loss resulting from trials with pivot point trading strategy.If it is able to achieve greater profits with the acquisition of a consistent, then you can call me a master lol :D.

• 1 year later...

For intraday trader, pivot point is very important as they hold their trades for few sessions only! Sometimes, it works very much accurately for identifying market trend! Interestingly, I get all pivot points of major currencies with support and resistant points from TradingBanks broker with their daily technical analysis! So, I easily can use those important levels of market!

• 5 months later...

Pivot points are simply probable levels of support or resistance and there is no guarantee that price will stop or pause at these levels, but it  makes the trader aware of them to watch out for price behavior at these levels and take appropriate action. 

• 2 months later...

Pivot point is actually one kind of indicator. It is used to determine the trend of market. I often found this useful for my trading. This indicator works by creating support and resistance. And sometimes you can get good set up of trading by using this method. I learned this from AAFX. This broker always helps its trader to learn new and useful things. Which normally many broker does not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Pivot point analysis is one of the most enhanced support resistance analysis style of all time. It contains various level of support and resistance and a middle point named pivot which helps to understand the directional bias of the currency pair as well as understanding the barriers in the market in real time. Currently I am trading with Forex4you broker where the charts are crystal clear without any window dressing and where pivot analysis is done without any error which helps in a greater extent.

Experienced traders have realized that FXB Trading has got the answers to all their queries. They could ask any question, regardless of whether they pertained to regulations or trading; the answers would all be there on its website. For many traders like me, their trading experience has significantly improved after they shifted to its website

• 3 months later...

I use pivot point indicator which give me support and resistance level drawn in my chart. So I don’t need to find or drawn support and resistance level. To find the price trend and motive support and resistance level are most important factor in forex market. Understanding both level I use swing trading and breakout trading. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. They allow all kind of trading style like scalping, hedging, swing, news trading etc.

• 2 months later...

Various technical analysis tools are used today by the traders so that they can appropriately predict the future price movements. Pivot point analysis is one of them and a forex pivot point is a meter structured by traders in the forex market for determining probable whirling points which are named as pivots. With the help of pivot points traders want to track the level of price action where the market moves from bull situation to bear situation.