PGX - www.pinoygoldexchange.net

JoePanda

Hello,

I have used the following exchanger for a few years now and want to let more know of the service. I know that when you buy LR and or e-Gold he not charge fees some times. Aways best to ask and talk to him directly. He nice guy.

Thanks

Joe

Pinoy Gold Exchange

www.pinoygoldexchange.net

Background

Pinoy Gold Exchange (PGX) has been the primary e-currency exchanger in the Philippines since 2005. The site was created to meet the increasing demand for a cost-effective and accessible e-currency exchanger in the Philippines. This was realized through the efforts of a dedicated group of online enthusiasts from Pinoy Money Talk ( www.pinoymoneytalk.com ). Presently, PGX has expanded to offer international services through payment methods such as Western Union and Wire Transfer Payments.

Registration

Pinoy Gold Exchange is registered under Philippines Department of Trade and Industry.

Business Name Registration: Pinoy Gold Exchange Services

Certificate No: 00005370

Validity: January 6, 2006 to January 6, 2011

Affiliations

PGX is a proud member of Pinoy Money Talk (The Philippine's Online Resource on Money Matters).

Pinoy Money Talk Forum

Contact

Santi

PGX Admin

[email protected]

YM ID: pgx_online

The New C.I.F. Blog - Industry news

Perfect Money! Swiss Banking at its finest!

Joe,

Does it exchange in the US ???

Couldn't find where it exchanges except primarily "E-currency exchanger in the Philippines"

{maybe I'm not seeing too well ???} :doh:

Thanks,

skylady ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

He do make exchanges to usa, He is nice guy, His wife in USA and he is here in Manila, I use him for exchange my AP, He finds people who have LR in the USA and other places and want AP so they can cash out. as far as i know he also take bank deposits for them and western union.

I ask to him come here for answers.

Thanks

Joe

The New C.I.F. Blog - Industry news

Perfect Money! Swiss Banking at its finest!